Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    Being a female was reason enough.
    Dunno about New Zealand but they're not allowed to do that in the UK anymore. I know some hotels that previously had "gay venue" outside but they've had to take them down because it's discrimination. And some bars in Birmingham. The Old Fountain Inn in Birmingham is the worst I've ever known. They look at you with disgust because you have tits. It's one of those old skool gay clubs where they're all old bears and don't like this glitzy camp gay business. Still not allowed to boot you out just for being female though.

Comment

• That's sexist, ironically enough.

Oh shit Emma, it's a battle of powerful agendas - the feminist and gay agendas face to face. The unstoppable force meets the unmoveable object.
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-15-2011, 10:38 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Graduated with an M.Sc. degree in ICT (System Development).

Time to take a long, long vacation.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I'll make you a hat.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
            Graduated with an M.Sc. degree in ICT (System Development).

Time to take a long, long vacation.
            Looks like I owe you a coke.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
              lol what did you do?
              Couldn't find my ID when they asked for it.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Being a female was reason enough.
              ??? gay bar as in LGBT bar. I just go there because I hate being hit on by gross drunken guys. That never happens there.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                ??? gay bar as in LGBT bar. I just go there because I hate being hit on by gross drunken guys. That never happens there.
                Now you get hit on by gross drunken girls!
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Had a fun day, relaxing with my family and teaching the eldest to play Marvel Vs Capcom, which was my Father's Day present. And has been fun so. It'll not be a shock to anyone to hear I'm playing Deadpool an awful.

Comment

• I smell pie. Pie good.

Comment

• Looks like my internet issues are finally being resolved. For the past month or so my connection has been dropping at regular intervals, it'll work for a few hours or maybe a day before going out for a couple of days. It's been making it very difficult for me to apply for jobs, as I do most of them via online. I contacted my ISP, Virgin Media, who then sent out an engineer. Bloke comes round, takes a look at it and then phones up his manager to send out a senior engineer to fix the fault.

Weeks pass by and no-one turns up. So I phone up Virgin again and they inform me that regrettably, although the manager WAS told, it didn't go through for whatever reason. So now they're sending out a senior engineer right away, who should be here on Monday afternoon to fix the whole internet.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Looks like my internet issues are finally being resolved. For the past month or so my connection has been dropping at regular intervals, it'll work for a few hours or maybe a day before going out for a couple of days. It's been making it very difficult for me to apply for jobs, as I do most of them via online. I contacted my ISP, Virgin Media, who then sent out an engineer. Bloke comes round, takes a look at it and then phones up his manager to send out a senior engineer to fix the fault.

Weeks pass by and no-one turns up. So I phone up Virgin again and they inform me that regrettably, although the manager WAS told, it didn't go through for whatever reason. So now they're sending out a senior engineer right away, who should be here on Monday afternoon to fix the whole internet.
                        I wish my ISP would have responded in the manner of your's Spencer.

It's taken more than three years of calling and requesting an engineer to come out and look at the phone lines (the land line would rarely work for the phone, and the internet connection would be doing the same as your's) to the point we've had to switch to mobile phones with black spot coverage on half of my house and am still having internet problems despite doing essentially everything and have been just short of contacting the ombudsmen and/or consumer affairs for being charged for a service that doesn't work.

But rant aside, great to see that it's getting sorted for you now!
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                          I smell pie. Pie good.
                          What kind of pie do you smell?

Comment

• I just ordered the complete Kodomo no Jikan manga series! Now I'm a criminal in my country!

Comment

• Creepy burnt out hospital photoshoot next weekend. Currently ill but will fight it with all my youth and passion so I can make it. Taking Jill outfit and considering a throw-together Vincent from Silent Hill... Always wanted to dress as that creep.

Comment

• I'm happy cos I really like my new Kerrigan avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X