I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
    Nice music you got there, Enetirnel. The bayonetta OST is damn good so you're in for a treat!
    Thank you, when I started Bayonetta and I heard One of a Kind (I found the Climax Edition, although missing the gun for $29 new so I had the Sound Selection/Rodin's Selection already) playing in the background the first thought that went through my head was "I HAVE to get the soundtrack for this!"... though I really need to play Bayonetta as I only just started it a little while ago.

I got sucked into NieR.

The only slight problem I've had so far is that the Clock Tower 3 Making of DVD was region locked but I managed to rip it (I'm going to add English soft subtitles for it when I put it up on my website).

I haven't even finished getting the music onto my computer because I've been bouncing around, reading the booklets and the like.
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-15-2011, 03:38 AM.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I was there when this great reveal was made for the first time.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Indeed, there was so much filler packing on all of that.

Turns out the Clock Tower 3 DVD was region locked but I pulled the footage off it.

And I've just made two pages on the Video Game Music Database for the Parasite Eve II OST bootleg and the Z.O.E. Dolores Vol.1 bootleg I ended up with.

One of them (the SM Records LTD one that did the PE2 bootleg) apparently has publishing rights in Taiwan but they get away with some bootlegs by removing the copyrighted logos so that to me called for that it needed to be added to those bootleggers' pages on VGMDB.

[EDIT]
        Pages for the bootlegs -

Parasite Eve II Original Soundtrack Bootleg
        Z.O.E Dolores, i: ORIGINAL SCORE VOL.1 Bootleg

I've scanned in the covers and put in the rest of the details that I have on the bootlegs, will do so in the future if I get more of them.
        Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-15-2011, 10:48 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• I had an awesome dream last night. About Reapers. Nuff' said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            I had an awesome dream last night. About Reapers. Nuff' said.

Ah yes, "Reapers!"

(Goddamn embedded video didn't want to work again).
            Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-18-2011, 04:47 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Hahaha. "Are we allowing dreams into evidence now?!"

OMG I saw a vision from the Beacon!

Comment

Hahaha. "Are we allowing dreams into evidence now?!"

OMG I saw a vision from the Beacon!
                Had it been an incoming call and not physically there, I would have...

- Hang up -

"You love doing that, don't you?"
                sigpic

Comment

I had an awesome dream last night. About Reapers. Nuff' said.

Was I in it as the Illusive Man?
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Happy because I'm getting a copy of the Grimoire NieR book, NieR RepliCant from Japan.

Also... Tokyo Boar Drift!!

(^ Wasted a couple of hours doing that).
                    Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-18-2011, 08:34 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Just scored a brand new copy of RE Archives for £15. Can I just say a big FUCK OFF to people trying to sell used copies for £150 on ebay.
                      "I've got 100 cows."
                      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• I found a copy of Ryū ga Gotoku Of the End (Yakuza of the End, the Yakuza game with zombies) on Yahoo Auctions Japan for 4000 yen, it had a tiny water stain on the game's art sleeve and because of that the seller reduced the price (the store they got it at had flooded), and that's including the soundtrack, stickers and the like with it (it's the version after the earthquake, so it has "Ganbarō, Nippon!" on the right-hand side, and it's a first pressing due to it having the stickers with that on it and the like).

Compared to the other copies which were heading to 7000 yen and higher, that doesn't seem like a bad price to me.
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-21-2011, 07:42 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Got word from my boss yesterday that he's going to approve my leave for early next year

Finally can start planning an awesome holiday. Hoping to go to the Galapogas islands, and then up to the USA for Weezer cruise

Any THIA members in Florida?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                            Got word from my boss yesterday that he's going to approve my leave for early next year

Finally can start planning an awesome holiday. Hoping to go to the Galapogas islands, and then up to the USA for Weezer cruise

Any THIA members in Florida?
                            I told you to come visit me in Kansas not Florida!

Comment

• Got the Go ahead to start a 10 episode Silent Hill Parody from Machinima.com.

If it works out I could make some nice money and be 15% less hobo.

Comment

• As I was getting a drink and about to take my break at work, some of my friends showed up randomly! Mother of all coincidences, they had no idea when I was working or when my break would be. So they stayed with me for 15 minutes and we talked. I dunno, it's little things like that, that make my whole night. xD

Comment

Working...
                                X