I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
    Now I feel like slaying orcs and drinking beer.
    Too bad, you only get to choose one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      Too bad, you only get to choose one.
      Not if YOU. HAVE. THIS!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
        Not if YOU. HAVE. THIS!
        Brillant!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
          Not if YOU. HAVE. THIS!

Damn your ingenuity!

Comment

• Nightmare Syndrome arrived finally, they threw in a couple of extras like a promo piece for Black Rock Shooter and a Dead Rising 2 promo booklet.

I can probably palm the BRS bit off to a friend of mine since he's collecting stuff for that.

It has -

House of the Dead
            Clock Tower - The First Fear - (features a personal character in it which ruins things a great deal. Especially as said character interrupts a plot point).
            Twilight Syndrome Omen ~ Investigations
            Clock Tower 2
            Moonlight Syndrome
            Twilight Syndrome Omen ~ Investigations
            Torico
            Clock Tower 2
            Clock Tower - The First Fear -

The other comics aside from the first CT comic are great.

I'll scan it all in sometime (possibly later today or tomorrow after work) and translate it later (well, edit the scans I mean).

I'm also waiting for my Shadows of the Damned soundtrack to arrive too!
            Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-05-2011, 02:40 AM.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Nothing beats a good English baguette after a trip back home from friends. Not only that but my old computer has been set-up at my friends with the projector and printer I got from work for us to enjoy. Finally have a four man team at last! Oh, and finally have my 40,000 pound in my savings account <3
              Last edited by Zombie Fred; 09-11-2011, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Smiley got Lisle Wilkerson to sign Tekken 4 for me, which is awesome as she's my favorite voice for my favorite Tekken character, Nina Williams!!

She made it out personally to me and she also signed the inside of the manual and wrote down the piece she did on the cover again in the manual but in Japanese.

I was really disappointed to not hear her voice Nina in Death By Degrees.
                sigpic

Comment

• Not too shabby eh?

Meeting Quinton Flynn with my brother and having our copies of MGS2 signed was great as well.

My brother is taking the last day of the con to see if Lisle will sign a copy of Tekken 5 as well.

Update: Sure enough my brother delivers in his own special way. Has it signed but places it immediately in the case without letting it dry and tosses it in his duffel bag. It's all blotched up and you can barely make out that it's an autograph. It's the thought that counts, but no reason for me to post a picture at this rate.
                  Last edited by Smiley; 09-12-2011, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                    Update: Sure enough my brother delivers in his own special way. Has it signed but places it immediately in the case without letting it dry and tosses it in his duffel bag. It's all blotched up and you can barely make out that it's an autograph. It's the thought that counts, but no reason for me to post a picture at this rate.
                    Sound's like he needs a good dose of Cruel Punishment for that Bad Habit!
                    sigpic

Comment

• It's fine. The autograph isn't that bad regardless of the ink blotches. I'm very happy she signed my copy for me. Thanks again Lisle!

Well I heard you got an autograph yourself worth talking about. Something brand new as a matter of fact. I think I'll leave it to you to post a picture of.
                      Last edited by Smiley; 09-12-2011, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• So, I got my Shadows of the Damned soundtrack and I opened it up and BAM!

Akira AND Suda51 signed mine!

(My drawing tablet also arrived so, fuck yes!!)
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hey! You dont get an autograph AND a tablet!...SNEER!

Comment

• I had to pay for both, so yes I can get both.
                            sigpic

Comment

• SNEER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                                SNEER!
                                And again....

I said thank you to Akira and he said "My pleasure!" in response via Twitter. I hope his hand or arm aren't hurting after signing the amount of stuff he has.

Though I wish they would put the art book up for international order (not like I couldn't get it from the Japanese store... *lazy*).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X