• Show
Clear All

• 'Kate plus 8' was cancelled. That makes me very happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      'Kate plus 8' was cancelled. That makes me very happy
      It was? YAYYY!

Comment

• It has been snowing in New Zealand, Wellington especially. This is actually bizzare. It hasn't done this in.... Pretty much ever.

SNOW TIGER ATTACK!

Comment

• That's not Snow, its Mr. Freeze's dandruff.

Comment

• Not possible, his head is contained in a helmet. It's probably Zeus or another sky god just getting really excited about something...

Comment

• I finally found where I misplaced my Demento OST to, despite I had cleared one of the containers off in my room repeatedly and it turns out it was stuck mixed in a giant pile of translation notes for the Demento guides I have.

*Smacks self*

But I admit, I had a Riccardo moment as soon as I spotted it I went "Aaaahhh.... Fiiioooonaaa!"

Glad I finally found it and now it's sitting on top of the pile of games, OSTs and the like at the very top of all the Clock Tower and related stuff. ^^

Always seems to happen when I need to confirm all of the catalog numbers and my translations from the original text and scans I've made.
              Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-16-2011, 07:37 AM.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Today has been a good day. I struck gold. Found a copy of Silent Hill 2 in my local game store, picked it up for £4.99. Decent condition. Two discs, special edition. Manual in perfect condition, even has the stickers. Both discs are present, both with no scratches or blemishes.

Plus RE4 on the PC for £1.99, so I can mod the shit out of it.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Now someone just needs a patch to add story to RE4 and we're all set.

Comment

• Had a lot of fun today. I have to manage engineers and customer appointments in my job, and today we had lots of fun trying to get engineers to appointments through this. The area I cover is Dorset. Bournemouth, Ringwood, Poole, Hythe, Christchurch, Salisbury, Gillingham etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Now someone just needs a patch to add story to RE4 and we're all set.
                      That would be Seperate Ways.

Comment

• True. One day I might even get around to finishing that.

Comment

• What have you got so far?
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• I've been playing some RE4 as well, actually. I'd forgotten how hard Professional mode is with no unlockables/bonuses. Nearly done it now, then will go onto another run of Separate Ways/Assignment Ada. Need to 100% RE4 on my black Wii. Still an awesomely fun game, love it.

But no, Separate Ways didn't make RE4 have a story. RE4 has no story, or no interesting story at least. It's crap. Separate Ways is just Ada's version of it. Not that it really needs one, because it is still so much fun.

Comment

• I thought RE4 story was good, at least you could understand everything. RE5 story was lacking in some areas
                              "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Well that went amazingly well. I traded in four games at Gamestation - Killzone 3 (hate it), L.A. Noire (completed it, got all achievements), Super Street Fighter IV and Battlefield Bad Company 2. Got £51 for the lot, enough to pay for Human Revolution - Augmented Edition outright, which I preordered right there. Think I get a free comic too.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X