Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god that would be nice if that was Courtney Love

Comment

• Hahah, wow, the look on Allyson's face is priceless.

Comment

• looks too me like someone didn't rig the model right in that section but ya gotta think they had more than one model too work on maybe it was overlooked by accident.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          god that would be nice if that was Courtney Love
          Damn straight, f*ck that bitch.
          sigpic

Comment

• It might have to do with having the melee vest on during the cutscene. I dont ever recall seeing it before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Chris is a brutal mother fucker.
              That picture reminds me of this one; On another board, someone asked how Matthew Sweet came to be the bassist for The Bangles for their upcoming album, and this was my answer... CQC!!!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dan Corson; 07-21-2009, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• The Official "Off Topic/Random" Thread

Heavily inspired by the recent banter in the Banned topic, I decided to make the first official off topic topic on THIA! This is the place to post random stuff, have off topic banter and just anything that doesn't fit elsewhere. Doesn't have to be game related.

So.. so I don't get beaten to death by Darkmoon, I've decided to give Dead Space another try. The lady who sold it to me asked me for ID because I was wearing a Left 4 Dead hoody, and when she was running it through the till, said she took hers back on her first day because she found it too scary and couldn't play it. I just looked blankly and said "I didn't find it all that scary." and I think she was fairly embarassed as she just looked up and said "...... oh".

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post

*right click.Save image*

Comment

• I'm proud/ashamed to say that I actually created that image. I always wanted to see Chris as a cheerleader.

Comment

• Welcum To Teh Randome!~ ^________^;

Comment

• Comment

• I'm going OUT OF MY MIND with boredom these last few days. It's finals week at school and a huge chunk of people have already gone home. Campus looks more and more like a ghost town each day, and I'm stuck here until FRIDAY when I have my last final. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing, today has been the same and tomorrow will be even worse. I can't friggin' wait to get home for Christmas break.

Comment

• Dude, you're lucky. I'd love to have some days off to be able to relax and play my games, I'm at work everyday and the days I'm not in at weekends, it's like Heaven and I just want to laze about all day. Speaking of which, I better get to bed as I have to be up at 6am for work.. *yawn*..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                                Dude, you're lucky. I'd love to have some days off to be able to relax and play my games, I'm at work everyday and the days I'm not in at weekends, it's like Heaven and I just want to laze about all day. Speaking of which, I better get to bed as I have to be up at 6am for work.. *yawn*..
                                I fucking wish I had a job here, but my campus is surrounded by nothing but forests and jungle and gigantic houses. Plus, all the jobs here on-campus are filled by hispanics and the only opportunities offered at 'job' fairs are internships.

Comment

Working...
                                X