No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddler? You're kidding! Though Richter I identified immediately, I just played SotN and I thought "You won't kill ME!"

World's fastest clapper, look at the guy's face while he's doing it. Smug, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ellbP7bS9uk

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
      Saddler? You're kidding! Though Richter I identified immediately, I just played SotN and I thought "You won't kill ME!"
      Known for: Batman: Arkham Origins, The Mummy Returns, Ford v Ferrari

Not listed for Chris but the rest of his voice overs are there.
      World's fastest clapper, look at the guy's face while he's doing it. Smug, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ellbP7bS9uk

....I believe in ninjas.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
        Nah, I can't remember who the Walrus belonged to...Jill's Boob has some good ones on his profile, though.
        Thanks for the shout-out, but I don't recommend any Leon fans go there looking for laughs. Leon-haters however will find a bevy of laugh-inducing, poorly crafted pictures.

I will share my masterpiece (IMO) here though:

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
        Undoubtedly, the best image ever posted on this board. I will hereby flaunt this to my many friends who claim not to see how much of an addict Jill appears to be in RE5.
        Well, she technically is a P30 addict. And her appearance - pale white skin, blonde-ish/white-ish hair - is explained by viewing the monitor after you fight U-8. So, while it is funny to say that Jill looks like a cracked-out whore, her appearance does actually make sense in the context of the wacky RE5 story. I mean, not every character kept imprisoned for a duration of time (RE4 Ashley comes to mind) can maintain their physical appearance as if they were eating healthy meals, catching some sun, and possessing all of their normal grooming items.

Of course, RE4 is probably the worst "storytelling" game I have ever played in my life. (It's true...it has a worse narrative than Solitaire.) Thus Ashley's pristine condition makes perfect sense in that context.
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 12-18-2009, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
          Well, she technically is a P30 addict. And her appearance - pale white skin, blonde-ish/white-ish hair - is explained by viewing the monitor after you fight U-8. So, while it is funny to say that Jill looks like a cracked-out whore, her appearance does actually make sense in the context of the wacky RE5 story. I mean, not every character kept imprisoned for a duration of time (RE4 Ashley comes to mind) can maintain their physical appearance as if they were eating healthy meals, catching some sun, and possessing all of their normal grooming items.
          I'm fully aware of why Jill looks the way she does. Doesn't make the quips any less funny. (Sorry if I sound defensive, I don't intend to, but your explanation seemed a little unnecessary when the jokes, at the end of all things, really had nothing to do with story context and was simply about poking fun.)

Though, if want my honest opinion, I always have thought Jill to look a little "drugged out" since her REmake incarnation.

Also, I love how, like so many threads on this board, this discussion has somehow switched to becoming about Jill.

Let's talk about something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post

No. We will talk about Jill. Non-stop Jill Talk Comin' At Your Face.

Comment

Indeed.

This thread is now about fruits that look like genitalia. Good day.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                Indeed.

Code:
                        ,--._________,-. 
                       ,','  ,    .  ,_`-. 
                      / /  ,' , _` ``. |  )       `-.. 
                     (,';'""`/ '"`-._ ` \/ ______    \\ 
                       : ,o.-`- ,o.  )\` -'      `---.)) 
                       : , d8b ^-.   '|   `.      `    `. 
                       |/ __:_     `. |  ,  `       `    \ 
                       | ( ,-.`-.    ;'  ;   `       :    ; 
                       | |  ,   `.      /     ;      :    \ 
                       ;-'`:::._,`.__),'             :     ; 
                      / ,  `-   `--                  ;     | 
                     /  \                   `       ,      | 
                    (    `     :              :    ,\      | 
                     \   `.    :     :        :  ,'  \    : 
                      \    `|-- `     \ ,'    ,-'     :-.-'; 
                      :     |`--.______;     |        :    : 
                       :    /           |    |         |   \ 
                       |    ;           ;    ;        /     ; 
                     _/--' |           :`-- /         \_:_:_| 
                   ,',','  |           |___ \ 
                   `^._,--'           / , , .) 
                                      `-._,-'  

Hola

Comment

This thread is now about fruits that look like STD-ridden genitalia. Good day.
                  Fix'd.

Comment

Fix'd.
                    Uhhh...they look p. normal to me..I mean..if uhh..

Comment

• The one night I go to bed at a normal hour, and I miss out on all this fun. I'm upset with myself.

EDIT: This is not the most fun thing in the world to wake up to:

On a cooler note(lol get it), I'm about to take my last final of the semester and then I can finally GO HOME.
                      Last edited by Vector; 12-18-2009, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Indeed.

The apple is vaguely reminiscent of Battleslut...err suit Jill.

Comment

That's a shame. I only have pictures of vegetables that look like genitalia...

oh, and a cactus.

sigpic

Comment

PS. Chris Redfield (original voice) = Richter from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night = Saddler from RE4.
                            Wrong. Michael Gough = Harry Mason in SH1 = Saddler from RE4 = Carmine in Gears of War.

Check it, yo.

Comment

• Here's what I propose for a 3rd DLC for RE5:

Chris travels to Haiti to discover the source of the zombie voodoo magic. He partners up with a local weatherman named Arthur - in the vein of the 80s buddy cop action films. Following the life goals of deceased BSAA pilot Kirk Mathison (gettin' paid and gettin' laid), Chris & Arthur slaughter the zombified locals for cash while sexing up the zombie strippers.

ARTHUR: Pretty much everywhere, it's gonna be zombies.
                              CHRIS: So I'll need this flak jacket (a.k.a. melee vest).
                              ARTHUR: ... ... ... Ah tee hee hee!
                              CHRIS: Thanks Arthur.

Comment

• Honestly, I'd rather Chris team up with that "ghetto reporter," so they can get the fuck out' this country ass muthafucka.
                                Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 12-18-2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X