No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Warming?????? MEthinks, NOT! Nice try, AlGore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
      Global Warming?????? MEthinks, NOT! Nice try, AlGore.
      Someone doesnt know how global warming works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
        Someone doesnt know how global warming works.
        I know it isn't real and there is no actual science to prove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
          I know it isn't real and there is no actual science to prove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post

Comment

• So, is anyone a fan of the J.O. Brothers?

Comment

• Found this funny. D.C. Douglas(Wesker) narrates:
                Misinformer of the Year 2009: Glenn Beck

Comment

Found this funny. D.C. Douglas(Wesker) narrates:
                  Misinformer of the Year 2009: Glenn Beck
                  It's cool to hear D.C. Douglas narrate that, but if you honestly believe Fox News to be a news channel and not the entertainment network it is, you need to chill out a bit. Glenn Beck is crazy because he is putting on a show. He doesn't believe the shit he says, he doesn't at all. I'm not a fan or viewer of their network, but they are obviously not meant to be taken as an informative, unbiased news channel.
                  Last edited by Corrin; 12-29-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• ^ Fox News is a news channel. Fox is an entertainment network. Two different things.

Comment

• Ehhhh, I've got to side with Corrin on this. Fox News is so heavily biased and innacurate that it's gotta qualify as entertainment. At least, and I must admit it's a heavily biased viewing, from the clips I've been shown. And the stuff people tell me.

Plus, Fox cancelled Firefly. They all deserve hideous mutant herpes.

Comment

• The point is they're posing as a news channel.

Comment

• Haha, ok so then, are the Federal Reserve and United States Postal Service and Federal Express all owned and operated by the U.S. Government because they have "Federal" or "United States" in their names?

Comment

• No, but that is what they are, the Federal Reserve and the United States Postal Service. Fox NEWS CHANNEL implies that it is a channel for news, not a bunch opinions that lean to one specific side. It's like me starting a business called Big Joe's Blowjob Fun Shop and instead of blowjobs, the people who walk in get castrated. It's the exact opposite of what is advertised.

Comment

No, but that is what they are, the Federal Reserve and the United States Postal Service. Fox NEWS CHANNEL implies that it is a channel for news, not a bunch opinions that lean to one specific side. It's like me starting a business called Big Joe's Blowjob Fun Shop and instead of blowjobs, the people who walk in get castrated. It's the exact opposite of what is advertised.
                              It's like you can't actually make a point, your damn response contradicts itself. The examples I used (Federal Reserve, USPS, FedEx) aren't really run by the U.S. government, and are in-fact private companies even though their names would have you believe otherwise. Then you go and point out what I already said as a response to what I said? But then you say what I said doesn't make sense. Come on man. Had your coffee today?

Comment

• The United States Postal Service is what it's name implies, a postal service for the US. Just as one would think "News Channel" implies that the channel is about news.

Comment

Working...
                                X