No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should wrap my Gamecube in rubber bands....I don't know why, but somehow that sounds awesome.

Comment

• I'm betting 1000's of bands!

Comment

• I need some help with RE Outbreak, i just bought it so, i´m unlocking new things; but i don´t know what are those for; for example, what is Showdown 1 and Elimination 1???????? please someone help!!!

Comment

• Showdown 1 = Battle all bosses from REO.
          Showdown 2 = Battle all bosses from REO2.
          Showdown 3 = Battle ALL bosses + 1 extra from REO & REO2.
          Elimination 1, 2 & 3 = Defeat all enemies transporting to random Outbreak areas, example, start in the lab, warp to the zoo.
          Shouldn't you have posted that in UL though? xD

Comment

• haha, thanks!!! again you're my only friend here Gradon (hahaha just being dramatic)

Comment

• I like to answer questions! =)
              It makes me feel special and my post count goes up whee! ^__^

Comment

• To Dot50cal, please get your dick out of your mouth and delete the ED page you created about me. Or I will complain to your host and the cops in your town.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5pecks0f8lue View Post
                  To Dot50cal, please get your dick out of your mouth and delete the ED page you created about me. Or I will complain to your host and the cops in your town.
                  Ah dot. I can't believe you've done this.

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Carnivol; 02-15-2008, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Computers make us brave. Carnivol, I could bet you're a wuss in real life.

Comment

Computers make us brave.
                      Indeed. For some people it's even the only escape from their everyday life and fate of being a constant made out of wasted space and possibilities.

Hear you've expanded your hobby to including harassment of ladies from my home country too now.

Comment

Computers make us brave. Carnivol, I could bet you're a wuss in real life.
                        Can I ask why you keep coming back Peter? I'm sure you're not the only one who has ever been banned from a forum. And as I remember, each time you've been banned, it has been for a reason.

Yet you keep coming back, specifically to forums with Dot50Cal. Why can't you just accept that you did something wrong, paid the price for it, and move on?

Even when you come back, you don't try and be nice about it, or give it a "sorry about that before, let's move on" attitude. You just come in here insulting people. That's not going to get you anywhere other than banned again, and then you'll repeat the cycle.

I've been banned from forums, and I don't bitch and whine about it, I move on. Is it just because you've been banned from almost every Survival Horror related forum on the web, of which you claim none of it was your own fault?

And all the shit you've done to Dot is not cool. Signing him up to all those thigns to get his mail box spammed? Why bother? When you go onto other forums claiming he's a cyber-bully, is that really needed?

And Peter, we all know you're a wuss in real life. Sort that out before you go about insulting users.

Seriously Peter, give it up.

Ah fuck, I can't believe you did this!

Comment

• Can someone tell me what an ED Page is? Some dating service?

PS:
                          I can't believe you've done this.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-15-2008, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• How ironic, this seems to be a wtf moment...xD
                            EDIT: Erm...Extra Detention?
                            Last edited by Gradon; 02-15-2008, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
                              And Peter, we all know you're a wuss in real life.
                              Now now, it takes guts to sign up to forums and commit cyber-bullying through constant accusations of all sorts of inane shit.
                              Shouting random shit in the face of people (both online, however that works and in the everyday outdoor life), now those are also acts of bravery!

And oh, since Dot50Cal didn't update before running out:
                              Seems like we've found what he's referring to:
                              Encyclopedia Dramatica - Grace Saunders article

Anyway, everything aside. randomwab's pretty much hitting the nail on the head there with his "Why?" question.

Comment

• Whoever made that ED article you are a winner. But theres so much bullshit he's done that isn't on there. While I was searching for what the hell ED was I found the most amazing post EVER by Peter:

Epic.

Find more if you can:
                                Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-15-2008, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X