Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only know English. I want to learn Japanese and Mandarin so I got some tapes but I didn't practice with them yet.

Comment

• When we get a party, I'll let you know and then I teach you Chinese if you come to party either.

Edit:
      I wanna learn some German as well.
      Last edited by classic_leon; 05-26-2007, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• S'up y'all, name's Summoner. I'm 18, male, and an RE fanatic, although until I get my systems fixed I'm a bystander as regards playing them.

Oh as a side-note, is there any reason Kitty is unable to post? She can log in but not post, nor PM an administrator for help.

Comment

• Welcome

I just checked, and Kitty has yet to confirm her email address. I had previously let that go, but after we got some spammers/fake accounts I had to activate it. Its her hotmail one: shoujo.moonlight@hotmail.com

Comment

• Ah... She doesn't use that one any more. Would it be possible to change it to her current one? mae-kitty@playful.com

Comment

• Welcome, Summoner.

Comment

• Sure! Done She will still need to confirm mae-kitty@playful.com now though.
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-28-2007, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Thanks CaptainDinobot.

I'll tell her as soon as I see her tomorrow, thanks. XD she thought she did something wrong and got banned or something.

Comment

• I am Scream from WU. I want to get back into the RE scene so I talked with Dot50Cal about joining THIA. I hope to finally implement some of the ideas I have been working on since WU into THIA to make it a big success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summoner View Post
                      S'up y'all, name's Summoner. I'm 18, male, and an RE fanatic, although until I get my systems fixed I'm a bystander as regards playing them.

Oh as a side-note, is there any reason Kitty is unable to post? She can log in but not post, nor PM an administrator for help.
                      originally I want to say if these 2 (either of) occur
                      1. she is being banned from posting
                      2. she change email but not confirmed in her email inbox.

Comment

• lol I also don't think anyone is that cruel here 'cause we are just guys who consider everything with our dicks.

Comment

• classic_leon: you are in newcastle but I never heard england can let people to type chinese

only heard of chinese ppl (SOME) live there.

and about your wish to learn german...Yes german is easier than french.

but the culture and the people of either FRA or GER(DE) are completely different from you chinese.

Comment

• @Scream - It's been awhile, bro. Welcome to THIA Staff! Looking forward to working with ya.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlumit View Post
                              classic_leon: you are in newcastle but I never heard england can let people to type chinese
                              I DO NOT understand why you have such thoughts, "England cannot let people type Chinese?" -No way, even if some guys are fucking stupid arrogant here, I'll do what I want on my pc. Whether you believe or not, I'm on Chinese Windows XP/Vista right now. I do not only type in Chinese, also I speak Chinese to PC by ViaVoice when I'm on QQ chatting with ma parents or friends who are in China, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Japan.
                              Everyday I play Command & Conquer 3 Chinese version and make/fix YouP PAX audio drivers for my forum...that was entirely based on Chinese, but I released English version due to a bunch of American, Australian, European (such as Spanish, polish, German, Dutch, Mungarian, scottish, Irish, Welsh, French, etc), African friends wanna use the drivers.

Edit:
                              I just got new drivers released on my forum. You might need to get it downloaded if you are on SBLive!, Audigy, and X-Fi series.
                              Last edited by classic_leon; 05-29-2007, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• wow u play C&C3...but really in england people there speaks or types only english.

Comment

Working...
                                X