X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XD!!! Oh dear god lol.

Comment

• i can assure you it's bigger than that, enough to hunt a whole herd of elephants... and you meggy you are my first victim

Comment

• handcannon rules...and anything the mercant in resi says is an inuendo eg 'got somthing that might intrest ya' *merchant points to crotch*

Comment

• I've trained myself to resist your lust, Sin. Be warned.

Comment

• My name's Stu, and i'm 6'10" (hence the Big, clever that!). I live in Wales, an awful country which is often mistaken for a city in England haha

I've been a fan of Res since i first played the first game on a borrowed PS1 on holiday, been playing ever since. Res 4 is EEEEEASILY my favourite game of all time, and i'm eagerly awaiting the fifth! I don't particularly collect much resi stuff really, i have all the games, and i've got a pretty healthy book collection, but that's about it really.

I am currently developing my own website (www.hobofightclub.com) that would probably interest most members here too. Have been lurking on the site for a while and thought it finally time i introduced myself!

Comment

• welcome! wow that's very tall lol you'd be like a dinosaur if i walked near you and meggy you cannot fight it 8-)

Comment

• Big Stu is almost a whole foot taller than me... I'm only 5'11

@Shiv : Oh? Go ahead. Flash me. I dare ya
                Last edited by Project Omega; 07-21-2007, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• c'mere then, let me talk to ya real close ;)

::hides flash grenades::

Comment

• Used to be a member of this board, years ago.
                    Hi all.

Comment

• Hey The Dude, you still visit the Bioflames forums?

@Shiv: Bish, please. I wear my sun glasses at night.

They are polarized and reduce glare for my flash grenade viewing pleasure.
                      Last edited by Project Omega; 07-21-2007, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• welcome dude

@ meggorz- can your sunglasses see thru ze clothez?!

Comment

• No, that's what my hands are for ;)

Comment

• i should take caution then.. not to get touched by you

Comment

• lol there are more newbies now.....*hides rocket launchet*

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                                Hey The Dude, you still visit the Bioflames forums?
                                Hey, to be honest dude I stopped looking at forums 2 or so years ago when I went to uni, graduated now so I got nothing else to do then forum while I look for interviews.

Comment

Working...
                                X