X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, a fellow TF2 player. Welcome.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Hola. Have fun and don't eat anything offered to by other members. You have no idea what's in it.

Except for Spencer, he'll probably just give you laxatives and rat poison cookies.

Comment

• Laxative and rat poison cookies? Potentially delicious! >.>...

Comment

• twilight.. he sits below the scarlet woven sky.. perched within the cleft of a high and lofty mountainside..

"what of the night?", he softly exhales, as to the wind.. and the wind so replies, "the morning cometh, and also the night"..
          Last edited by aShThErOt; 09-27-2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Hello, My name's Anthony. I'm 18 years old and have been a big fan of resident evil since I was like 3. I started by playing Resident evil 2 on the N64 in which I would hide behind my grandpa, he would play for me XD. My favorite resident evil character is Claire Redfeild obviously...Never did like Leon.I mostly love her because she reminds me of my sister.

I'm going to a community college for nursing right now, maybe wanna become a doctor. Run alot, try to do 35 miles per week....

I've been looking at this website for years, finally decided to actually join. I've just been watching from the outskirts haha. So...ya glad I joined finally lol
            sigpic

Comment

• Hi and welcome =)

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

• Hi everyone, just joined from Biohaze, there simply wasn't enough activity there. So what's up?
                Fission mailed.

Comment

• Welcome aboard dude!! X3

Comment

• Originally posted by cyndercute View Post
                    Welcome aboard dude!! X3
                    Thanks! I'm glad to be aboard! Sorry I didn't post a longer introduction, I posted long ones here though if you wanted to read them:

Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
                      Thanks! I'm glad to be aboard! Sorry I didn't post a longer introduction, I posted long ones here though if you wanted to read them:

http://www.knightsofhyrule.org/forum...hp?topic=432.0
                      Wow, the second one is pretty big! X3
                      But i liked it, really. I never said much about myself here cuz i just can't really write about me...IDK, i'm blocked to that. X3

Comment

• Originally posted by cyndercute View Post
                        Wow, the second one is pretty big! X3
                        But i liked it, really. I never said much about myself here cuz i just can't really write about me...IDK, i'm blocked to that. X3
                        I used to not be able to write about myself either, but lately I've been able to for some reason.
                        Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post

http://www.knightsofhyrule.org/forum...hp?topic=432.0
                          You want to discuss and debate politics on a RE forum?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Eh, to each there own. We're theoretically mature adults here and can do such things. Theoretically...

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              You want to discuss and debate politics on a RE forum?
                              I never really said that, but maybe from time to time if I see a political thread on here I will no doubt reply to it or if it's election time I might just make a thread but I see that Wrathborne already did that (:
                              Fission mailed.

Comment

• My name is Joey
                                i'm a 21 year old in college in Wisconsin studying business and art related classes

I love a lot of games but Resident Evil and Pokemon are my favorites
                                resident evil was my first M-rated fandom (just thought i'd like to mention that)

Comment

Working...
                                X