• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Joey.

Comment

• Welcome Joey!
      Fission mailed.

Comment

• Greetings, the name is Heero (Alex really) 28yo married no children, gamer, actor, working at Sony CE, nice to meet you all.
        Last edited by Heero Yui; 11-06-2011, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• You work at Sony? That's the only reason you need to be on my good side, welcome to the Horror is Alive.

Also, could you change your signature? It exceeds the size limitations on the forum.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Indeed I do Mr.Spencer, and I do love it

(Sorry for the signature, I didn't notice how big it was, is this any better or should I change it?, sorry)
            Last edited by Heero Yui; 11-06-2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• That sig should be fine. And welcome. Now you've got Spencer on your side, you should be fine...although Alexia, hardcore X-box fan that she is, may devour your soul later.

Comment

• LOL ok, ok, I am no fanboy though. I like the Xbox, we play Xbox at my best friend's but since I am not a fan of on-line games and FPS games are not appealing to me at all, Xbox is not for me, it's a nice console but doesn't have much games I would like to play other than Gears of War and Alan Wake. Might get an Xbox actually on the future for the sole purpose of playing the games mentioned before.

Comment

• Welcome, new peeps =)

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

• My name's Deus Flux (not my real name of course, that'd be weird ). Struggling indy filmmaker/artist (lol aren't we all?) and animal lover.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                      My name's Deus Flux (not my real name of course, that'd be weird ). Struggling indy filmmaker/artist (lol aren't we all?) and animal lover.
                      That'd be a nifty name.

Anyway, welcome to The Horror Is Alive! Nice to see another animal lover on here!

Hope that you'll enjoy lurking or posting on the here.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Hello, myself malinamartis new to this forum..really very excited! even i want to share my contents , links etc in this forum...i will be back very soon..thanks
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by malinamartis; 11-14-2011, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                          That'd be a nifty name.

Anyway, welcome to The Horror Is Alive! Nice to see another animal lover on here!

Hope that you'll enjoy lurking or posting on the here.
                          Thanks. This place seems cool so far so i'll likely be posting more than lurking.
                          Last edited by Deus Flux; 11-16-2011, 04:20 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• hey everyone , im really not new on here I am dycegamez, but my account was banned today. can one of the people in charge give me a hand with this i cant seem to send any emails in the contact us area so i thought i would write it here. can you unban me since i didnt do anything . i wrote a thread this morn looking for my friend since i can not contact him , and i was banned. please someone help me out thank you
                            Last edited by XXL; 12-14-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Messaged you on your wall. ^

Comment

• thanks Alexia_Ashford . no problem, if you want to delete the xxl screen name that would be fine im up and running with this one thank you
                                sigpic
                                See No Evil

Comment

Working...
                                X