Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't really wanna feel welcome. We horribly, horribly abuse each other here. Lubricant is often involved, but not always. But welcome anyway.

Comment

• I figure i might as well re-introduce myself. Anybody remember me? Wouldn't blame you if you didn't. Name's Nik.

I dunno if some posts got lost or whatever but according to a search I haven't posted on here in over 2 years.

Sorry about that guys.

Comment

• I remember you. My name is Jon, and I remember everything.

Welcome back though.

Comment

• Hello everyone my name is Danielle (You can call me Dani) I have been a Resident Evil fan for as long as i can remember xD
          I decided to join this little community for two reasons. To be able to talk to people who also love what i love,
          and to not play with randoms on Resident Evil Revelations and future Resident Evil games that would have Online capabilities.
          If there is anything you guys would like to know just ask.
          My Friend Code for the 3DS is 3780-9149-9193 & As soon as i check my friend code for the Wii i will put it on my profile xD

Comment

• Hello Dani, welcome to The Horror is Alive. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

• tony here

Comment

• Hi my name is Richard and I have a terrible secret

Comment

• Welcome Richard. I'm intruiged. What's your terrible secret? I promise not to tell...anyone who can't read a public forum.

Comment

• Hey, its The Bard here.

Been a big fan of resident Evil, and horror gaming as such for a good number of years now. I first started with Resident Evil 2 on the N64 and never looked back.

I'm still a wuss lol

Comment

• Holla, Bard. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        Welcome Richard. I'm intruiged. What's your terrible secret? I promise not to tell...anyone who can't read a public forum.
                        I was the man on the grassy lawl

Comment

• Aw man, I thought it would be something interesting...

Comment

• wow this place has changed xD i guess i'm used to the old gray template. how is everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                              wow this place has changed xD i guess i'm used to the old gray template. how is everyone!
                              That's a face we haven't seen in a while! Here's all good! Maybe not as lively as before (though RE6 and other recent events ignited a little spark).

You? All good?

Comment

• hey you ;) i remember you too lol. you still big pimpin like back in the day?

as for me, i've been good lol. just been busy, i'm so tempted to spam this place like before but i'll hold back xD (old habits die hard i guess).
                                i talked to dot a few times, but haven't seen him around for the longest i'm sure it'll get more interesting around here with RE 6 and the silent hill movie stuff going on

Comment

Working...
                                X