This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
    you still big pimpin like back in the day?
    Maybe a slight chance of setting, but besides that; still rockin' the ol' gramophone like before

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
    as for me, i've been good lol. just been busy, i'm so tempted to spam this place like before but i'll hold back xD (old habits die hard i guess).
    i talked to dot a few times, but haven't seen him around for the longest i'm sure it'll get more interesting around here with RE 6 and the silent hill movie stuff going on
    Good hearing all's good and well. Always nice to see some of the senior members jump in to say "hi" and stuff. As for Dot50Cal ... he's been ... busy and ... gone, for a while. We're always trying to lure him out from his new dwellings, though.

Comment

• yeah he was telling me about his new place that he moved to lol. maybe we can coax him back with a sandwich or something xD

Comment

• Gotta turn off his WoW supply first. And welcome back! Nice to see older faces. Too many young whipper snappers around these days...

Comment

• lol thanks, you say that like one of those old guys who gets mad when people step on their lawns xD

how have you been?

Comment

• Not dead enough to make some folks happy.

Sadly, I have no lawn...

Comment

• i do
              be glad i guess, lawns are a ton of work. woah you have like near 7k posts xD, yeah clearly you're not dead enough lol

Comment

• Holy shit, so I do.

Comment

• Basically, when you left, Darkmoon here picked up the role of becoming the THIA spam girl...
                  It kinda went a bit like this;

Comment

• lol!! darky lets go shopping : D

but yeah, so many posts puts me to shame as a spam girl lol
                    Last edited by SinValentine; 04-14-2012, 06:33 PM. Reason: i see the :D smilie is still on crack lol

Comment

• Greetings!

I'm eqmddlh (el que marcha detrás de las hileras = the one who march behind the lines, in Spanish).

I have several origins and my entire life has been a privileged travel around the world, so I considered myself "Terran" above all, a mere human.

I speak several languages, but Spanish and Portuguese are my native ones, so I offer my apologies in advance to the those Anglo-speakers who found terrible mistakes on my spelling.

I'm a big follower of the Resident Evil series and also a lover of the horror, science-fiction and science-fantasy adventures and survival-horror genres. The RTS games and RPG's are also among my favorite styles but I'm been playing video games since the very beginning and I'm open to any kind of game. Better if it's a good game.

Reading, drawing, painting and miniatures are my hobbies, too, although as professional I'm a Civil Engineer.

I discovered this place through the admins and senior users posts on the web, especially those of Alzaire, about several threads of RE 1.5 on varios sites. I was having a look around the place and the forums and I certainly think this is the best of all the sites related: things here are well said, well written, better shown and I like a lot the manners. Here, the Horror really is alive.

Well, you all have a little hint about me now.

I would like to thank all the staff for the hard work they've done here and I hope to contribute to the site in the more positive way possible.

Best regards.

-There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt-
                      sigpic

Comment

• A moonbow is a rainbow that happens at night. Though difficult and only possible in a few rare locations, it is a fantastic sight.

My location probably gives away everything else about me. That was his idea. My name seemed a suitable other-side to his.

And makes jokes about his prowess that much easier. You're welcome.

Comment

• Hello, dear. Try not to scare the nice members too badly.

Comment

• Welcome to THIA, Diana. Nice to have you here.

Comment

• Good to have you!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Welcome to THIA, Mrs. Darkmoon.

Edit: fixed it.
                                Last edited by alexdz; 06-13-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X