Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't used the X or Square to break or accelerate since the ps1 days I find it much easier using the right analog stick.
    Yeah, I know. Most people prefer to use the triggers or sticks...
    I'm must be one of the last stubborn old gaming dinosaurs, who refuses to change.
    I don't care.
    I'm on a one man crusade to save the X button!

btw, I like TOCA too. Great series of games!

Comment

• I refuse to use anything BUT the X button. You're not alone Skunky

Comment

• Try it with Tourist Trophy it's damn near impossible.
        1'42.981 is my lap record around Valencia an I was going at it pretty hard on a Ducati 999R RM'05.
        Last edited by kevstah2004; 10-29-2008, 03:23 AM.
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Now selling the Biohazard 10th Anniversary DVD.

And just bought:

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
            Now selling the Biohazard 10th Anniversary DVD.

And just bought:

I was watching it as well so it was you..Good

Please contact me on MSN as I have changes in the posting address.
            Sevket's Game Collection
            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• I have evidently come into possession of two Resident Evil Outbreak: File 2 promo editions. So I guess I'm selling one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sevket View Post
                It indeeed is Collectible but I really haven't come across any Dino Crisis collectors...
                I have Dino Crisis 1,3 and Dino Stalkers which in Japan Is Called Dino Crisis Gun Survivor 3 I gotta get Dino Crisis 2 again.

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                  I have evidently come into possession of two Resident Evil Outbreak: File 2 promo editions. So I guess I'm selling one.
                  I am still mourning after four promo Metal Gear Solid games you have sold to ViolentSnake. I wish I had a source for promos here

Originally posted by belmont1997 View Post
                  I have Dino Crisis 1,3 and Dino Stalkers which in Japan Is Called Dino Crisis Gun Survivor 3 I gotta get Dino Crisis 2 again.
                  Good for you...I remember enjoying the series as a Resident Evil fan but there is not much to collect for Dino Crisis isn't it ?
                  Sevket's Game Collection
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Just bought Fallout 3 with the bobblehead in a metal lunch box.

Now I'm gonna start making lunches just so I can carry them in that. No more takeaway for me!

Comment

• I need to change my pre-order of the Fallout 3 limited edition to a layby. I don't have any monies at the moment

Comment

• Selling the Resident Evil 10th Anniversary / Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary DVD. It contains full 720p teasers for RE5 and DMC4, aswell as an assortment of trailers for RE4, DMC3 and a few others. It also has the updated version of Wesker's Report, with a small change at the end completely omitting the Sherry part. It's in mint condition.

Also selling the Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 DVD's. Both mint.

Comment

• i have sold my silent hill 5 copy

Comment

• Selling this, basically new apart from the fact it isn't sealed. PM me with your best offers
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Selling all of this stuff:

Last edited by News Bot; 11-02-2008, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Let's talk about Twin Snakes on MSN when you have time
                                Sevket's Game Collection
                                PSN Gamercards

Comment

Working...
                                X