X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PO, making a bomb by any chance?

Comment

• Pfft, no... >_>

Actually, the glycerin is just being used to control the rate at which something I'm working on burns. So instead of just bursting into flames, the items I apply heat to "cook" and take longer for it to char...

Comment

• Lol, is that Die Hard with a Vengeance?

Comment

• Yes. Yes it is. <3

Comment

• Lol, better than Die Hard 2.

Comment

• ahh, Dino Crisis just came in the mail late last night and i played it today, it was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                ahh, Dino Crisis just came in the mail late last night and i played it today, it was awesome.
                Yes it's great! Get DC2, too, if you don't have it!
                Last edited by Anders; 11-28-2008, 08:42 PM.
                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                  ill be getting DC2 soon after i finish the first one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                    I recently re-played Dino Crisis, and it was as awesome as it was when i first played. I really need to start playing Dino Crisis 2 again. I started up an old game and it was at the Water part of the game so I only played that. Ironically enough, I find that's the worst part of the game. "Platforming" in a SH game with fast enemies? No thank you.

Comment

• I bought Just Cause the other day. One of my top 10 games ever now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post

200 yen.
                        That IMO is so cool, great price also.
                        Speaking of Dino Crisis, I bought Dino Stalker last week and completed it in just over an hour. It wasn't a bad game, had mostly music from Dino 2, kinda explained more about what happend to dylan and his daughter after 2, well kinda lol, but i'd rather sit back and play either deam aim or G.S 1

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis_lover View Post
                          ...kinda explained more about what happend to dylan and his daughter after 2...
                          Whut, DS is canon, ties in with DC2? Maybe I should buy it..
                          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Theres a manga/anim&#233; shop in my town.
                            It has all the S.D Perry/Resident Evil books for &#163;6 each, I'm thinking of buying them.

Comment

• I picked up Justice League The New Frontier, and Full Metal Jacket on Blu-Ray, and the Spaced series DVD.

I was going to buy the Resident Evil 10th anniversary soundtrack, which was supposed to have the best selection of tracks from all the games... But then I saw that that included RE4 as well, so I put it down wiped my hand and walked away.

Comment

• Tragic. Tragic....

Comment

Working...
                                X