No announcement yet.

recently seen TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^If you like Jason Schwartzman you have to see Rushmore. Awesome film that happens to be his feature debut.
    sigpic

Comment

• Ohhhh. If it has Jason, I'll give it a shot.

Comment

• "Rushmore" is totally amazing.

Comment

• Agreed. Rushmore, along with having the kickass soundtrack typical of Wes Anderson's movies, is a great movie. Scwartzman is the central character and his lines are very quotable. "I like your nurse's outfit, guy."

On topic, with my recent purchase of Ken's Rage I'm finally watching the Fist of the North star episodes I never saw (oh, all 126 of them). While the animation is nothing if not dated you just fall in love with the characters. An ultra-violent martial arts melodrama, can't go wrong there.

Comment

• Just managed to finish an episode of probably one of the worst shows on earth; The Only Way Is Essex.

I seriously hope people don't actually think every one from essex is like that because we really aren't.

seriously if you can manage it heres a link to the Itvplayer page for it.

ITVX is the UK’s freshest streaming service, with exclusive new shows, blockbuster films, live events and thousands of boxsets all in one place.

on a happier side note I really cant wait for the next season of the Misfits!!!
            Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 11-10-2010, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Watched the new series of the Armstrong and Miller show followed by Harry and Paul before moving onto Nevermind the Buzzcocks and finishing up with enduring X factor and making it almost bareable by playing:

LOUIS WALSH X-FACTOR BULLSHIT BINGO:

Need to catch up on a few others like Walking Dead Ep2 and the new series of Misfits . . .
              sigpic

Comment

• I just watched the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Wow...
                sigpic

Comment

• The season finale of Bored To Death was awesome. The ending wasn't as good as first seasons ending but still great. I was not expecting them to go to New York Comic Con.

Comment

• Started watching Community after hearing so many great things about it. The first couple of episodes were really great.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Liked the season finale for Fringe.. the future part was kinda boring but the ending was good. Some really good sci-fi coming out recently from both Fringe and SGU.

Comment

• Don't watch much TV and most of what I watch ends up getting cancelled.

Ongoing series I watch include

EastEnders (yeah terrible of me I know)
                        Stargate Universe
                        Game of Thrones
                        Walking Dead (or was this cancelled ater series 1?)
                        Vampire Diaries
                        Smallville (about to end after 10 years)
                        Sparticus (watched 1 episode so far)
                        Dr Who
                        Bones
                        Outcasts (may have been cancelled)
                        Peep Show
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Seinfeld

I love this show so much lol
                          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• I've started to watch Archer on Netflix, and I fucking love it.

Comment

• Law & Order SVU...X3

Comment

• More paintball awesomeness on Community and yet still was able to pull off a sad, somber moment (mostly anyways).

The season finale of Bored To Death was awesome. The ending wasn't as good as first seasons ending but still great. I was not expecting them to go to New York Comic Con.
                                Wow, for once NYCC is getting some love.
                                Last edited by BBboy20; 05-13-2011, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X