No announcement yet.

recently seen TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to start watching TV again. ive been watching movies or playing games really

Comment

All you need is your Entourage.
      sigpic

Comment

i want to watch that new USA show called "royal pains" it looks pretty funny but i havnt gotten around to watching it just yet.

Comment

Pimp My Ride

i love this show

Comment

i cant really watch mtv any more due to the fact its not mtv any more

Comment

haha thats true, but Pimp My Ride is a pretty cool show, I like to see what they can do with the busted cars they get

Outside The Lines

Comment

yha pimp my ride i never had a problem with.

Comment

Scrubs

God I love this show to death

Comment

who DOESNT love scrubs?

sucks that the show is pretty much over. i might watch it for Dr.Cox but thats it

Comment

yea it does suck, I have all the seasons on DVD, and once season 8 comes out I'm good, I'll be able to watch them wen I want so thats good

Comment

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia HAS RETURNED. Season 5, Episode 1: "The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis" aired tonight and it was fucking hysterical.

Comment

A lot of you are probably too young to remember this but when I was growing up one of my favorite shows was 'Monkey'... I even made my own Monkey stick. It's such an awesome show about a mythical ancient China, dubbed into English.
                          I've been thinking about it recently and when I went and got DSC I had a look to see if it's available on dvd. It is and it was on sale!
                          I now have the collector's box set.
                          All 52 episodes on 16 dvds, over 36 hours!!!
                          For $70!

Monkey F**king Magic!!!

Comment

...I remember that show. Crap. I feel ancient.

Comment

I just watched siome Always Sunny with my sister. I gotta say, these seasons get better and better as they go along.

And I'm just about to finish Dexter season 2. Started season 1 of Desperate Housewives. Started Six Feet Under. Sarah Conner Chronicles season 2 is in the mail. And I'm going to rewatch Firefly again.

Comment

My parents and I DVR'd the first five episodes of Modern Family and just now watched them.

Oh my God. So funny! It just jumped to my top five shows on TV, I almost pissed myself laughing.

Comment

Working...
                                X