No announcement yet.

recently seen TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit, I love Glee far too much. The Gaga stuff in the recent episode was fantastic.

Also started watching Lost since its ended (lolnospoilz). Far too addictive. Onto Season 2.

Comment

• just saw the Flashforward final episode, it was great!! this show had reaally bad charcater develpoment, but the story was quite good... it's BIG problem was that it tryed to be like LOST too much, it tryed reaaaally hard to gaine it's public with a big mystery, but it forgot the important aspect of every show: appealing characters.
      Still, I'll miss it, since it really was set to go on to season 2, but was canceled last week, I'll miss u Charllie and Penny... I mean! Simcoe and Olivia, hahahahaha

P.S.: I started whatching the new episodes of Glee, I'm onlly on the madona one, but I'll get up to date soon

OH! AND HOW DID I FORGET TO MENTION THE LOST ENDING??!!! I'M STILL CRYING A WEEK LATTER!!! didn't anyone see it????!!!
      Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2010, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
        OH! AND HOW DID I FORGET TO MENTION THE LOST ENDING??!!! I'M STILL CRYING A WEEK LATTER!!! didn't anyone see it????!!!
        *pats shoulder* It's ok...-_-.

Comment

• Eh had nothing to do but watched this episode of generation rex in cartoon network. Seemed epic....maybe. LOL a 21yr old man watching it haha.

Comment

• I've yet to see The Wire

So, with Lost finished, my rewatch of Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place finally having wrapped up, Community waiting for its second season, FlashForward ending, V unfortunately getting renewed (Hey, I like Elizabeth Mitchell as much as any other straight guy, but V still sucks... unfortunately.), 24 being done and all that, Dexter still having three and a half month to go before it starts again, Caprica Season 1.5 being somewhere (hopefully forgotten) and so forth... (by so forth I mean; Venture Bros - Season 4.5)

I've been trying to find something new to kill some time with!

I've been rewatching random episodes of Arrested Development ('cause that can never fail), but I felt like I should get something fresh.

I started watching FRINGE ... and I'm now gonna make a pun I'm sure someone else has already made; the show should be called CRINGE. After 3 episodes (or 4, since the first was a double ep), I still fail at caring. The characters are horribly uninteresting and predictable. Each one of the eps have repeated the exact same formula all the way.

Spoiler:

Anyway, I've found myself some love with CASTLE. I guess you can't really go wrong with Nathan Fillion (Two Guys and a Girl, FireFly, Slither, etc.). The show doesn't really seem to follow a main arc or anything, beyond general character development between the regulars on the cast. (Or, well, there is a reoccurring "mystery" that pops up even less frequent than actual information on Veronica Mars's mother did in Veronica Mars.)

Each episode follows a simple crime mystery. Nathan Fillion plays Richard Castle, a crime novelist, and he follows this bad ass homicide investigator lady around (who's not played by Penelope Cruz nor is she her long lost sister). Together they solve murder mysteries (while Castle throws out cheap puns, insults, and random theories). All good FUN! And the characters are actually interesting and the episodes all kinda work fine on their own. I think this is the kind of stuff I could probably throw at my father. Anyway, a few eps into season 2 now and loved every second of it so far.

Comment

• Watch the Wire Carn you won't be dissapointed.
              sigpic

Comment

• When I run out of Castle, I might very well do so.

Comment

• Currently watched boondocks as well as watching Avatar the legend of aang series. It's a good cartoon considering Avatar is a nickelodeon cartoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightning View Post
                    ... watching Avatar the legend of aang series. It's a good cartoon considering Avatar is a nickelodeon cartoon.
                    It IS the best cartoon series out there, I loved every second of it and can't wait to see the movie Night did

Comment

• Right now I'm watching ESPN First Take

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                        It IS the best cartoon series out there, I loved every second of it and can't wait to see the movie Night did
                        I also love the cartoon. But I'll skip the movie. I read early reviews and the acting is said to be terrible. Described as something from a CW teen melodrama. That and the fact that all the leads are not even Asian (Sorta like watching the Seven Samurai with an all black/white/Hispanic cast), makes this one a rental.
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• That 70's Show

Comment

• Awesomely bump, bump.

I've been on the couch watching HBO's Bored To Death. Holy shit this show is great. It has one of my favorite actors Jason Schwartzman, Zach Galifianakis and Ted Danson.

Johnathan Ames (Jason) girlfriend breaks up with him because he's a struggling writer who smokes pot and drinks white wine constantly. He gets sad and bored and has this idea to put a add on Craigslist to be a private detective. It sounds dumb but its fucking hilarious. Next Sunday is the last episode of the season.

Comment

• ^Have you seen Rushmore?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Nope. I don't even think I've heard of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X