No announcement yet.

worst movie ever seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the worst zombie movie ive ever seen is house of the dead.

id rather watch the lifetime channel for 7 hours than watch that peice of non-flushing-turd

Comment

If you not watching someone get raped, kidnapped or abused, you're not watcing lifetime Yea House of the Dead is pretty damn aweful, didn't they make a sequel?
      Last edited by REmaster; 04-20-2009, 03:08 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        If you not watching someone get raped, kidnapped or abused, you're not watcing lifetime Yea House of the Dead is pretty damn aweful, didn't they make a sequel?
        Yes, and it was a little better than part 1 but it was still bad. House of a 1000 corpses was stupid as hell. Nowhere near horror.

Comment

yha no kidding.

but yha they did. it was on the sci-fi channel not long ago i think maybe 2-3 weeks ago.

Comment

Jeez I remember know, it had like a team of soldiers right? I also thought house of 1,000 corpses blew, it just made you feel dirty and wasn't really scary at all, just kind of sickening and cheesy. Devil's rejects was really better, but that's probably because Rob Zombie tried to make a more serious movie lol.
            Last edited by REmaster; 04-20-2009, 03:14 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              yha no kidding.

but yha they did. it was on the sci-fi channel not long ago i think maybe 2-3 weeks ago.
              Never really like Sci-fi anymore since they took the tremor series off the air. Tremors was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                Yea House of the Dead is pretty damn aweful, didn't they make a sequel?
                Yeah, I saw it on the Scifi channel a few years back. If my memory serves me correctly, it was a little bit better than the first and it took place in a school I think? I don't even remember, it still wasn't good though.

Comment

Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                  Never really like Sci-fi anymore since they took the tremor series off the air. Tremors was awesome.
                  Tremors. I only really liked the first and second movies, but I give the show props for having that hunter guy that was in all the movies. He rocked with his "tremor" trophies on his walls

Comment

Tremors movies were awesome, all of them.

Comment

• I fogot another 2 films that are shit Robocop 2 and 3. 1st one great second one corny and daff 3rd one makes your eyes bleed.
                      Last edited by Sephiroth; 04-20-2009, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Yea that third one suched pretty bad. All those dumb ninjas, and plus robocop was a different guy. Hopefully he's badass in the remake their making.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 04-20-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• lol there remaking robocop?

Comment

• Sure are, I believe it's Ridley Scott too. Should be pretty awesome but It'll probably be awhile before we see any trailers.

Comment

• Darren Aronofsky (The Wrestler, Requiem For A Dream) will direct the Robocop remake and he said that the movie will be rated R!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• yay for R rating, now only if it was NC 17 then see can see some real violence

Comment

Working...
                                X