Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry, I found it hilarious.

Comment

• Has anyone notice how much Obama looks a lot like Osama Bin Laden, but a little older? Look, I found this on Google....

Well anyway, I just wanted to show you guys. (*sigh*) I hope this Swine Flu didn't infect any of my family members in Mexico...

Comment

• this topic isnt even about the swine flu anymore its about politics and country vs country

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          this topic isnt even about the swine flu anymore its about politics and country vs country
          Oh, sorry I didn't know. I haven't been here for awhile....

Comment

• well it is but look at the recent posts, its all dogging on the US of A.

Comment

• AmericaN is pig disgusting.
              burn the Great Satan
              Take his MOOSLUM (false) President efrom this world

Comment

• Originally posted by Krispy View Post
                The masks, if you look at them, aren't just paper. They filter particles from getting in and out. Bacteria are actually pretty large, six times larger than a blood cell in most cases, and blood doesn't even come through the mask if you spit it up. If it was an airborne virus you might have more of a case, but in this instance that simply isn't true.
                Proper ones arent just paper, no, but from what Ive seen, people dont use them properly, nor are they of any sort of quality.

Comment

• why does everyone think hes muslim? i mean if i could vote i'd have vote for mccain but im just wondering cause though i didnt want Obama to win the election im still gonna support him unless he's gonna fuck up my comp and my trey.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    why does everyone think hes muslim? i mean if i could vote i'd have vote for mccain but im just wondering cause though i didnt want Obama to win the election im still gonna support him unless he's gonna fuck up my comp and my trey.
                    In a land that speaks only with its eyes: no language, no dildos, NO FUCKING LAWS! Where the whores can't sell their pussy, or use their twats to golddig. A land where us warriors run free with our big dicks out, and our fucking hair wild. Eat pork rinds; eat dead pigs.

Comment

• wtf are you smoking?

Comment

• She only wanted dildos in her pussy! PHONEY BALONEY DICKS! But now she wants this REAL COCK!

Come on Serenity, let's show these assholes how we fuck!
                        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-05-2009, 03:56 AM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• i dont even know what were talking about anymore.

Comment

• Mr. Spencer, you are the best poster.

Mmm, fried pig pussy. Once you eat one of these pig pussy pork rinds, you'll never eat another human pussy again. But fuck human pussy! I fuck dead pigs!

Comment

• wait is that from the dirtest old man in the world video?

Comment

• Fuck, that umbilical cord out of your phoney asshole and I'll hang a pig with it while I impregnate you with my 80 year old pork rind dick!

This is not off topic, by the way. We ARE talking about swine flu here.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-05-2009, 04:00 AM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X