• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahahah wtf!?

that old man is fucked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      wait is that from the dirtest old man in the world video?

Fuck you, you worthless motherfuckers. Your books are dildos; my book's a real dick. Its a real motherfucking cock. Its not a phony fucking dildo. My book has blood in it. Dildos don't bleed if you chop it in half with an axe. But I'm gonna chop my dick in half and see how much that bleeds. I'm sick of this phony-baloney!

That motherfucker gets hard and horny! I've got to buy pussy! But I can't buy nice paper to write my book on. I just wanted to piss, piss, and piss. That's it, no cum.

I'm going broke buying pussy for that motherfucker! He's just going to piss when I chop him in half. I'll piss in a pussy like its a toilet. I'll piss all over a fucking twat like its in a toilet. Every pussy looks like a toilet to me. A big, shitty toilet.

Comment

• i enjoy reading this shit

Comment

• Sure, people may come in here and berate us for going off topic. But to them I say this! All this news about "swine flu" is nonsense, rubbish, baloney. Whatever you want to call it. Our reaction to it in this thread is indictive of everyone's thoughts on the media's propagation of paranoid, fearmongering and scare tactics - it's all nonsense! So is any New World Order bullshit.

In short, the only logical answer to nonsense - is more nonsense.

TURN 'EM INTO PORK RINDS!
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-05-2009, 04:04 AM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Sure, people may come in here and berate us for going off topic. But to them I say this! All this news about "swine flu" is nonsense, rubbish, baloney. Whatever you want to call it. Our reaction to it in this thread is indictive of everyone's thoughts on the media's propagation of paranoid, fearmongering and scare tactics - it's all nonsense! So is any New World Order bullshit.

i agree with this shit 100%

Mr.Spencer for next fucking world emperor

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Sure, people may come in here and berate us for going off topic. But to them I say this! All this news about "swine flu" is nonsense, rubbish, baloney. Whatever you want to call it. Our reaction to it in this thread is indictive of everyone's thoughts on the media's propagation of paranoid, fearmongering and scare tactics - it's all nonsense! So is any New World Order bullshit.

The only logical course of action is fried pig pussy.

PROTIP: If you have Netflix and an Xbox 360, you can literally stream "Period Piece" and enjoy it with your whole family!
              Last edited by Corrin; 05-05-2009, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• So, we have come full circle:

Resident Evil website > Resident Evil > RE5 is on Xbox 360 > You can stream Netflix movies on Xbox 360 > FRIED PIG PUSSY > Swine Flu

Comment

i agree with this shit 100%

Mr.Spencer for next fucking world emperor
                  No, no, no. I'm undeserving of such praise.

What I am deserving of is FRIED PIG PUSSY!
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• it looks like we have come into a full circle.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post

What I am deserving of is FRIED PIG PUSSY!
                    i think we are all deserving of FRIED PIG PUSSY
                    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-05-2009, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• ...OK, guys, knock it off. If nothing else this is getting outright disturbing.

Comment

it looks like we have come into a full circle.

i think we are all deserving of FRIED PIG PUSSY
                        OMG!! I think I'm going to throw up.....hold on a sec....ok I'm done anyway I heard that the swine flu is actually slowing down but I'm not sure that its true...

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post

Fuck you, you worthless motherfuckers. Your books are dildos; my book's a real dick. Its a real motherfucking cock. Its not a phony fucking dildo. My book has blood in it. Dildos don't bleed if you chop it in half with an axe. But I'm gonna chop my dick in half and see how much that bleeds. I'm sick of this phony-baloney!

That motherfucker gets hard and horny! I've got to buy pussy! But I can't buy nice paper to write my book on. I just wanted to piss, piss, and piss. That's it, no cum.

I'm going broke buying pussy for that motherfucker! He's just going to piss when I chop him in half. I'll piss in a pussy like its a toilet. I'll piss all over a fucking twat like its in a toilet. Every pussy looks like a toilet to me. A big, shitty toilet.

This made me laugh really hard. Did you get infected with the swine flue mate? Asking for fried pig pussy... Yup I think he's infected.

Comment

if you dont live in the USA they why are you voicing your opinion? you havnt been here. you dont know what its like here. why gonna listen to what your tv said? wow just wow. i cant even tell you how many times my tv has lied to me.
                            Hahaha, Are you serious?
                            Oh dear.

Well, nevermind.

Comment

• yha exactly.

what you are saying is like me saying that Europe is a horrible place and should be nuked cause i seen the movie Hostel.

Comment

• Over in China, there were some Mexicans that went there, but China locked them up because they didn't want swine flu getting out. Mexico has to send an airliner down there to get them.

Comment

Working...
                                X