No announcement yet.

Swine Flu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhh this whole "Aporkalypsis" thing is pure utter bullsh!t. We've finally free from the lockdown, and life is back to normal, thanks Wesker god.

Maybe this was a whole scam... It's common fact that flu virus mutates most of the time, that's why there's not a cure for it. I know this is a more complicated disease, but have you seen anyone infected? At least pictures of them on the holy grial of information that is internet?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• "Aporkalyspsis." Nice one.

Comment

• There's a film being made called "Aporkalypse Now".

Comment

• "There's a film being made called "Aporkalypse Now"."

Are you kidding me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Beware the Hambeast!
            HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, MAN! Thank you for THAT!

Comment

• I porked a chick once, I refer to her as "The Living Ham".

Comment

• The other day my family went out to dinner with my Grandma who was visiting from NY, and we started talking about the Muppets for some reason... Anyway, she asked (in the most serious of tones) "Do you think Miss Piggy has the Swine Flu?".

I almost choked to death...

Comment

Beware the Hambeast!
                  I just spat Mountain Dew everywhere. Thank you.

Invader Zim FTW!

Comment

• I just went to the doctor today, I've been sick the past couple days. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night through shivers and body aches, so my mom said I had to miss work and go to the doctor. I have a fever of 102 and was diagnosed with a sinus infection, but the doctor seemed concerned about my symptoms -- fever and body aches -- so she gave me the swine flu test. It was nasal...a little prickly thing that she stuck all the way up my nose so far it made my eyes tear.

Now, I wait for the results.

Comment

• Rest in peace.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Rest in peace.
                        You shouldn't make funny about serious stuff ...

Comment

• Well, I tested positive for the flu, and my doctor is sending my test results to the CDC to check if I have the swine flu. I also have to go in tomorrow and get my chest x-ray'd and get bloodwork done.

Comment

• ouch, best of luck on everything.

Comment

• Good luck man! Don't let the porks win.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                Well, I tested positive for the flu, and my doctor is sending my test results to the CDC to check if I have the swine flu. I also have to go in tomorrow and get my chest x-ray'd and get bloodwork done.
                                best of luck bro

damn this thing is in my school and my principal won't shut it down

Comment

Working...
                                X