No announcement yet.

Swine Flu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone's been playing too much Deus Ex.
    See you in hell.

Comment

this virus is clearly going worldwide,but it is my opinion that countrys with poor healthcare(OR NONE entirely!)will be the hardest hit.

Comment

i guess this virus thinks the world is over populated and wants the problem to be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          i guess this virus thinks the world is over populated and wants the problem to be gone.

Okay, so it's not to try & prevent overpopulation. I was wrong. It's used to empower "the big Government", The New World Order.

Incase your too ignorant to believe in the NWO, here's proof of that, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpRocaEfQE Part 1.

Comment

...so uhhhh Wesker released the virus? great....

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
              http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul...overnment.html

Okay, so it's not to try & prevent overpopulation. I was wrong. It's used to empower "the big Government", The New World Order.

Incase your too ignorant to believe in the NWO, here's proof of that, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpRocaEfQE Part 1.

ok? thats great i guess.

Comment

Twist, you are not seriously linking to something about Ron Paul and taking it seriously, are you?

So, the other cases of Swine Flu outbreak in our world's history were also caused by "government's"? Open YOUR eyes, Twist, read up on REAL history and just maybe tonight, think twice about popping in that "V for Vendetta" DVD.

EDIT:
                Oh man, a Youtube video!! The New World Order must be true!

I really, really hope you are trolling.
                Last edited by Corrin; 04-28-2009, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  nope i dont think so john. someone should though, i would but i dont no the number. i do have
                  Tricells number but ive been on hold for 72 hours now.

WilPharma here, I hear you got swine flu in your Mexico. Clinical trials? Don't worry about those, there's no connection. Not like we were injecting pigs with rabies and seeing what would happen.
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-28-2009, 11:08 PM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

lol john you make me laugh

Comment

No sickness will kill me. I can't be taken down by anything until I have played all the Resident Evil games... Until then, I cannot die.

... It's a running joke about me (as I have been poisoned, hit by a car, and almost drowned three times, but am still going strong!) XD

Comment

Swine flu = lies

Comment

I was just watching ESPNews when I saw this on the bottom line:

Texas officials have postponed all high school athletic activity until May 11th due to swine flu.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            I was just watching ESPNews when I saw this on the bottom line:

Texas officials have postponed all high school athletic activity until May 11th due to swine flu.

hmm thats odd.

Comment

The world is ending!!! I'm moving to mars...hehe

Comment

quarantine the cities jus like in resident evil 2 apocalypse, a great wall over the city

Comment

Working...
                                X