Swine Flu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    You're from my country? What possible interest would you have with the American government?
    i was thinking the same thing actually.

Comment

• WITH THE AMERICAN SYSTEM IN A STATE OF TOTAL COLLAPSE, THE PATRIOTS' SOCIETY HAS REVERTED TO A BLANK SLATE. THIS MAN WAS THE SOURCE OF IT ALL.

BY 2010, THE SYSTEM WAS NO LONGER BEING STEERED BY OBAMA'S WILL. OR ANYONE ELSE'S.
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-03-2009, 06:29 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

You're from my country? What possible interest would you have with the American government?
        It was a warning, for all it's worth. American's are sadly going to be enslaved, as ridiculous as it sound's.

Comment

• I think you've been visiting cyberpunkreview.com a little too much.

This is you - http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/klaxon.htm
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-03-2009, 06:33 AM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

I think you've been visiting cyberpunkreview.com a little too much.

This is you - http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/klaxon.htm
            Be a slave then, ignorant American, but don't start begging other countrie's for help when your a slave to the land your father's conquered.

If you ignore this, then forget it. No more attempting to help American's.

Comment

WITH THE AMERICAN SYSTEM IN A STATE OF TOTAL COLLAPSE, THE PATRIOTS' SOCIETY HAS REVERTED TO A BLANK SLATE. THIS MAN WAS THE SOURCE OF IT ALL.

BY 2010, THE SYSTEM WAS NO LONGER BEING STEERED BY OBAMA'S WILL. OR ANYONE ELSE'S.
              by 2010 america is actually gonna have a real MGS patriots thing going on.

then that means we will have a real Solid Snake

FUCK YHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
                It's a DVD called "The Obama Deception". Your just ignorant, blind, and hateful. The DVD goes into depth about many thing's which have been going on behind the scene's over the last several year's involving the US government. It's worth watching, especially if your an American.

And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'm not afraid to admit it.
                Anything made by Alex Jones is automatically invalid. He's an attention whore and a propagandist. Most of his features are based on bullshit, and "The Obama Deception" (made only two months after his election, yet expects him to have saved the world on his first day) is no exception.

Complete trash, and if you call someone else ignorant, blind and hateful over it you deserve five across the face.

Also, Mr. Spencer is British.
                Last edited by News Bot; 05-03-2009, 07:01 AM.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Okay everyone, let's calm down and get back on topic. Thanks.

Comment

• I am shiting my self my oldist sisters has just move to Texas two days ago and Texas is right near Mexico so im frecking out I pray she woint get the Swine Flu but I am also frecking out more senice the Flu is now here in the UK it's only a matter of time now before we see a big outbreake over here so I am shiting my self there's all ready schools been closed down it woint be long before the Colleges get closed down aswell.
                    Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-03-2009, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Nothing will prevent a good virus from spreading around the globe. Good in terms of what viruses do ie. replicate themselves and infect people. It could stop nothing short of complete global saturation. Even airport scanners scanning people with fevers don't really help. The fever symptoms usually occur hours or days after infection. It should be able to cross borders without much problem. If the virus is virulent enough to become a pandemic, then it will.

I clicked a few links and followed my nose through some of those NWO links. I found some stuff about vaccinations, and eugenics. A whole lot of unsubstantiated claims, way too many to be taken seriously I think.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      What possible interest would you have with the American government?
                      The American Government is doubleplusgood.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Also , please see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Uc38-8hqU&feature=channel_page2 types of human flu spliced with 1 form of avian flu ,..and different f...

Naughty Umbrella

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
                          Be a slave then, ignorant American, but don't start begging other countrie's for help when your a slave to the land your father's conquered.

If you ignore this, then forget it. No more attempting to help American's.
                          I am British. Just FYI.
                          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-03-2009, 08:58 AM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• ^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that shit cracked me up.

Comment

• back to the now called Human flu, or AH1N1, people around the world are threating mexican like crap!!!!

A mexican family in china was kicked out from a hotel and then taken to a hospital, a mexican soccer team was threated like shit in peru... and so on...

Comment

• yeah it must be pretty hard on them. my friend told me cancun is giving 85% off to trips and hotel stays over there now, she said she's going. not sure if she's serious though lol

Comment

Working...
                                X