No announcement yet.

Dream jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im actually writing a book for the fun of it. i would tell you what its about but i dont know one stealing my idea lol.
    but actually it is kinda hard to write a book. i tend to get writers block a lot when im writing it.
    Writter's block isn't my issue. I write two books at the same time. If I can't think of something to do in one I always can in the other. It's finding time to write.
    Last edited by Darkmoon; 05-09-2009, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
      Astronaut.
      I always kind of wonder how cool it would be to work with general astronomy. I have this site bookmarked and I love checking it often.

But other than that, idk really cause I actually really really love my job. I usher at a Broadway theater.

Comment

I was writing a short story for awhile about a guy who has to deal with the family he hates when he comes home for a funeral...I need to get back on that lol.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Something in law enforcement, writing, or something physical like professional fighting.

Comment

i wanted to be an astronaut too when i was a kid, then i realised they wear diapers

Comment

whats wrong about wearing diapers?

Comment

I have a few ideas in mind but I'm perfectly happy where my career is at the moment (IT Technician <3)

Comment

my dream job would have to be a herpetologist

Comment

I wanna be a fluffer for adult films. I've been looking into it a lot lately, if you'll pardon the expression "looking into it a lot".
                    Last edited by Corrin; 05-16-2009, 04:37 AM. Reason: I always wanted to be an editor!

Comment

Here I go:

- Publicist, for a videogame company. I would love to tease people with my ads for RE9.
                      - Musician, I love playing and singing, I used to write some stuff; you can check it out here.
                      - Pro Wrestler. I've already have my name: BiohazarD. And do some chokeslams!
                      - Soccer player. Even though I suck at football (yes people is not soccer is football!), in an ideal world I'll love to play pro, on Pumas UNAM (Mexico League) then to PSV, to Manchester Utd. hehehe. One can dream!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I'm actually quite embarrassed (moreso than I was when I joined this site) to say I want to be a pop musician/multi-instrumentalist. As ZomBD says, I love playing and singing, the music I like rejuvenates me, etc etc. Where the fuck is the inspiration when I need it? I feel like I have a lot of ideas that don't connect or that I don't know how to interpret them into songs.

Comment

my dream is to luck out on the lottery or stock market and be so filthy rich that i dont need to work.

More realistically, i wanted to be a game designer for the longest time but chose business instead when i needed to accept an offer from a university.

Im not sure what im doing now. Maybe go into marketing or something.

Comment

Like many others, my dream job is music orientated and i'd love to be a musician more than anything else. In this day and age though due to industry saturation it is practically impossible and you have to make it happen yourself rather than expecting an industry lackey to give you a three album contract and a million dollar advance. Currently i'm working as a sound engineer in live music, doing live sound for bands across the country - That's the next best thing for me. As long as i'm involved in music in one way ore another then i'm happy. I've played in a couple of bands over the years, namely The Truth About Comets and Gaslamp Quarter, but never quite made it with either. Had a whole lot of fun though and will probably never stop playing in bands...
                            Last edited by Gideon Quinn; 05-16-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X