I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
    That's actually how my last relationship ended. The girl I had been dating for 3 months told me she didn't want me talking to a dear friend anymore. I mean she's been my friend since middle school. I refused and we got into a huge fight that ended the relationship. Shit like that pisses me off.
    More people like you should exist.

Edit: What's worse is that this girl claims she's polyamorus, and has a girlfriend along with him. Yet HE can't even have a close female friend.

I don't even care that they're together. I'm pissed that he's just giving our friendship away. It's one thing to say goodbye to feelings, but he's saying goodbye forever. I didn't want to lose a close friend...
    Last edited by Inferno04; 04-19-2010, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
      More people like you should exist.

Edit: What's worse is that this girl claims she's polyamorus, and has a girlfriend along with him. Yet HE can't even have a close female friend.

I don't even care that they're together. I'm pissed that he's just giving our friendship away. It's one thing to say goodbye to feelings, but he's saying goodbye forever. I didn't want to lose a close friend...
      Seriously, the FUCK?!

(The drill, y'know?)

'Ferny, that makes me so mad. Leaving you a message on Skype.

Can't fucking believe that, fucking coward and needy bitch. I said before, the whole crazy eyes thing was going on.

He really needs to grow some balls and stand up... utter coward. Though, it's not really him that's the issue - it's the crazy one and with what she's been doing and saying... I would say she's batshit.

Ugh, that annoys me for the "easy way out" by being such an idiot.

Although he was a good friend, perhaps give him some time once the psycho bitch gets off his back a bit?

He doesn't deserve your friendship or anything right now, so simply ignore it for now and if he doesn't realize anything, then fuck them, fuck him.

Just another asswipe in the world. Go kill some zombies, and vent some more to me. If you want me to, I'll stream the Saw movies so we can laugh at the death scenes again.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
        Seriously, the FUCK?!

(The drill, y'know?)

'Ferny, that makes me so mad. Leaving you a message on Skype.

Can't fucking believe that, fucking coward and needy bitch. I said before, the whole crazy eyes thing was going on.

He really needs to grow some balls and stand up... utter coward. Though, it's not really him that's the issue - it's the crazy one and with what she's been doing and saying... I would say she's batshit.

Ugh, that annoys me for the "easy way out" by being such an idiot.

Although he was a good friend, perhaps give him some time once the psycho bitch gets off his back a bit?

He doesn't deserve your friendship or anything right now, so simply ignore it for now and if he doesn't realize anything, then fuck them, fuck him.

Just another asswipe in the world. Go kill some zombies, and vent some more to me. If you want me to, I'll stream the Saw movies so we can laugh at the death scenes again.
        Streaming Saw at late night sounds sooooo good. With a milkshake.

Yeah, I'm feeling very 'Cell Block Tango'-y right now. Actually, it's mostly cooled down and I'm getting over it. They aren't gonna stop me from having fun. xD
        Ene, you're a living example right in this thread, of what an awesome bff/sister is like.

Comment

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
          I knew him from Gamestop, but that still doesn't give him a free pass into 'TRYING TO GET LAID' land. Jesus.
          Guys are like that (least the ones I know)
          They will screw anything that moves.
          Boys like them make a bad name for the male species.
          90% of people I know are like that.
          I don't know why they sink so low to do such atrocities.

Comment

• I don't want to go into massive detail but I've never hated someone so much in my life. Ever. I just found out that a person I used to call a friend tried to get someone who was close to me at the time to kill themselves. No reason for it. Just for the lulz.

What the actual fuck.

And he tried this multiple times. And one time it worked! Another person had to convince him to call an ambulance so he didn't die.

Oh, and he also asked another friend how he wanted to kill himself because he wanted him to do it. And then he said that wanted his Muse tickets if he did kill himself. I'm just so fucking angry right now. I actually want to cause him physical violence. What sort of psychopath wants two people to kill themselves?! I mean, what the hell?!
            Last edited by BadWolfX; 04-22-2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• I think that person seriously needs professional help.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• All I wanted was to have a drink in my favourite bar. Alone. Just to relax after work. Not to be hit on. Not to be asked if I wanted to have a drink some time. Not to be followed down the road. Not to be asked if I'd be there again. Just to have a drink.

RAGE.
                Last edited by WeskerSexyCheez; 05-01-2010, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• I'm angry because it's hard to perfect curry. D:

In all seriousness, I'm angry (and slightly depressed) that my friends have been recently treating me like crap. Like I'm a 'whipping boy', or something. :|

Comment

• I'm angry/depressed because I'm going to have an IV catheter in my arm all day tomorrow. While I am participating in a medical study, me and needles don't get along since I apparently bleed. A lot.

Also, the food they make us eat tastes like cardboard and they expect me to eat all of it even when I feel like I'm going to puke. Awesome.

One more day of this, then I'm out only to go back next week. ;n;

Comment

• I wouldn't say I'm really "angry" about anything but bleh.. I've been going to the gym since Saturday and Saturday went well. I overdid it a bit on Monday and since then my body has been raw and muscles in pain so it's been difficult to move. I've been again today and completed my workout (although with my muscles still drained, they started spasming and my body was shaking) and now I feel like my legs are going to drop off. And I have it again tomorrow. Oh well. The things one must do to get in shape. At least I have Darkmoon's to look forward to on Friday and a 3 day break from the gym over the weekend.

Comment

• ^

Spoiler:

Comment

• Don't you hate it when someone has a problem with you, and they tell everyone BUT you? Yeah, me too. Pet Peeve numero uno!

Also: Apparently, I just can't please ANYONE today, no matter what I do.

These two things may or may not be related.

Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm angry because I'm SOL. I just took my last final and I learned I got a F***** C on it! I need a 3.0 to keep my scholarship and unless both my 4 hour credit courses give me a B, I won't have that.

I am f*****. This is what I get for memorizing a list of 30+ terms and thinking I did so damn good on the test that there was no chance it would be that low of a score. Good to know my best effort wasn't worth s***.
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I´m very angry... the customs dues in germany are unbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                                I don't want to go into massive detail but I've never hated someone so much in my life. Ever. I just found out that a person I used to call a friend tried to get someone who was close to me at the time to kill themselves. No reason for it. Just for the lulz.
                                As awful as that friend was. It's always nice to hear someone (in this case, you) who finds this innaceptable behavior.
                                Last edited by The_15th; 05-10-2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X