No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what? Not only do I consider this spam, I'm tempted to say it's insulting to suggest your podcast can help someone whose having serious issues with there eyes is gonna be made all better by your podcast. Or even made to feel better.

I truly hope I do not find any more links to this thing on my wanders. This is now three infraction points. Next will be six. I double the number of infraction points for each spam post.

Comment

• Why are caps important?

you guys didn't respond to us with an answer. i see this got ur attention. the problem is that we ah, I regress. dude just what happend to your podcast? what's the the reason for the lameness? there is no format what so ever. i first started listening to it was awesome! i was able to participate in episode THREE? right? the episode about dark biohazard, man those were the days. Awesome comercials that featured people in racoon city like the guy at the Big gun shop and many more! then you guys talked about resident evil 1 and On with resident evil 2, then 3 and veronica! memory has never failed,i have Value, your show had value for me. remember when you talked about the Evil dead series? And how about the arcade of resident evil, the one that DOT fifthy found somewhere in america? pure magic.. when choosing a site TRIPOD.COM seemed a good and easy choice for us at the moment. we are in bitter regret over our actions.. perhaps in your good nature give us another chance.. regards; biotechzilla
      Last edited by HouseofHerrera; 07-10-2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Mildly pissed. Having some romantic problems, which have me worried about my girlfriend. Other than that, I hate not being able to even get to the fucking store because of my stupid-ass broken leg.

Comment

• I'm pissed at both myself and the world. Mostly myself.

I quit my job 3 months ago and haven't been able to find another one since. The reason I quit is because the stress was eating me alive. The whole store was terrible, management didn't give a fuck about anyone, and it seemed the only one doing real work was me.

Still, I look back and it was a terrible decision to quit. Now I'm just sitting here in bills up to my neck, with no money to pay them. If something doesn't happen soon, I don't know what the hell I'll do.

Moral of the story: Don't quit your job, kids. Even if it's stressful as hell, don't let the emotions get to you. Keep plugging until you find something better. Don't be a dunce like me.

Comment

• I just realized how much of a wreck my life is. I could have been out there making friends, playing sports and not being (slightly 10 pounds overweight) fat. Instead I chose to stay cooped up inside my house for the past few years, just going to school to finish my education instead of using it as an outlet to improve myself and my social life. So you know what, for the past week I've been selling my frigging toy collection and laying off on the video games and trying to slowly stop my nerdy internet habits. I'm trying to uh, be normal again, I guess. I'm just 18 but I seriously feel like I've missed out on a lot of things. This makes me really sad. If only I could go back in time and tell my 6-year old self to "not get addicted to those frigging life ruiners", I would.

Ah well. I unfortunately cannot do that though. I guess I'm just gonna have to try and improve myself little by little. Worse comes to worst, I can just kill myself. Shouldn't be too hard to do.
            Last edited by biohazard_star; 07-11-2010, 06:07 AM.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              I just realized how much of a wreck my life is. I could have been out there making friends, playing sports and not being (slightly 10 pounds overweight) fat. Instead I chose to stay cooped up inside my house for the past few years, just going to school to finish my education instead of using it as an outlet to improve myself and my social life. So you know what, for the past week I've been selling my frigging toy collection and laying off on the video games and trying to slowly stop my nerdy internet habits. I'm trying to uh, be normal again, I guess. I'm just 18 but I seriously feel like I've missed out on a lot of things. This makes me really sad. If only I could go back in time and tell my 6-year old self to "not get addicted to those frigging life ruiners", I would.

Ah well. I unfortunately cannot do that though. I guess I'm just gonna have to try and improve myself little by little. Worse comes to worst, I can just kill myself. Shouldn't be too hard to do.
              You do social life outside in philippines, in gaming don't forget we got computer cafe's to do multiplayer gaming with friends haha.

Though even back in philippines I'm more into outdoor activities, though angry at the facts most of my friends just go to computer cafe and I mostly hangout with friends in the mall or go someplace to play basketball.
              Last edited by Guest; 07-11-2010, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                Worse comes to worst, I can just kill myself. Shouldn't be too hard to do.
                If that was meant jokingly, then that's really not funny. Really.

If you were serious, don't do it. You can still make friends, I don't see the problem. And hell, you can have nerdy habits and still have friends. Look at me, I honestly spend a good 6+ hours a day on my laptop/game systems, and I still hang out with my friends a ton. Just yesterday I spent all day with them at the mall and random friends' houses. So you don't have to "quit your nerdy habits" though if it does help then more power to you. You just have to go out there! Good luck to you, sir.
                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 07-11-2010, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Ah well. I unfortunately cannot do that though. I guess I'm just gonna have to try and improve myself little by little. Worse comes to worst, I can just kill myself. Shouldn't be too hard to do.
                  Considering I've been in a very similar situation before and know others who have too, I really don't find that very funny and it's a bit disrespectful, to be honest. If you think you've missed out on stuff, then go out of your house and stop missing out on stuff.

Comment

• I know it's a double post but bleh.. Two separate things really. XD

I'm getting quite annoyed because last week, I booked a driving lesson for this coming Tuesday. I didn't know then that myself and work had got my 2 weeks holiday mixed up so it's actually this week and next that I'm on holiday, not the last 2 weeks as I'd previously thought. I've been trying since Friday to get in touch with him (I found out late Thursday). I've text him, left him 5 missed calls over a period of 4 days, and just phoned and text him again now. No answer. What use is it running your own driving business when you don't even check your mobile phone?

Comment

• Considering I've been in a very similar situation before and know others who have too, I really don't find that very funny and it's a bit disrespectful, to be honest. If you think you've missed out on stuff, then go out of your house and stop missing out on stuff.
                      Heh. I guess I was semi-serious at the time I said that. Life has just gotten really dull and lonely. And well, it was just more salt being poured on my wounds when I realized that I was the reason it has always been that way. Well, that and a combination of some external factors, I guess.

Though even back in philippines I'm more into outdoor activities, though angry at the facts most of my friends just go to computer cafe and I mostly hangout with friends in the mall or go someplace to play basketball.
                      Yea. I wish I had gotten myself into sports when I was younger. Maybe then I'd actually have something to do in my spare time aside from being online all day.

Heck, I would love to try getting into basketball now if there was only somebody who can teach me.

You just have to go out there! Good luck to you, sir.
                      Haha. Thank you.
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 07-12-2010, 05:06 AM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Heh. I guess I was semi-serious at the time I said that. Life has just gotten really dull and lonely. And well, it was just more salt being poured on my wounds when I realized that I was the reason it has always been that way. Well, that and a combination of some external factors, I guess.
                        Only you can change that though. Killing yourself won't mean you'll make anything more interesting, it just means you'll cease to exist so you won't even be conscious to acknowledge any sense of relief or anything whatsoever. If you really feel that down about not going out, the best thing you can do is to go out. If you don't have a job, that'd be the first thing to start looking for because that automatically introduces you to new people. Other than that, there are always social clubs, events, training for all sorts of things (cooking, sports) which also introduce you to people. Gyms and health clubs are a great way to meet people too. When you're sitting in a sauna, it's actually difficult not to talk to people. You just have to think of what you'd actually want to do if you go out, do your homework on that particular subject and then make something of it. Make sure it's something that will keep you interested though so you don't fall into the same bad routines. It can be done because I've done the exact same thing. About 4/5 years ago I'd gotten into really bad habits because of depression, like staying in all the time, being online all the time, only bathing once a week, eating loads of McDonalds, etc. After about a year of never leaving the house, it got the point where I missed going out, missed the daylight (I had a nocturnal sleeping pattern too) and just felt the need to go out again, so one day I decided to head into town with my parents, I stayed up 24 hours to get my sleeping pattern back in routine and went to bed at 10pm, and joined a gym and got a job.

It's never too late to pick up on something you're interested in. Many gyms run sports classes (like basketball, or tennis) so you could learn sports there.
                        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-12-2010, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• That's good advice, Alexia.

Oh, and I just found out the live action Akira film is supposed to be PG-13, which is very irritating since the content in the manga WAS explicit enough to warrant an R rating for its anime adaptation, and to remove such things feels like it'll just be another part that won't do justice to the live action film when it comes out.

I mean, how exactly is the mutation sequence towards the end supposed to be PG-13? I have a feeling it's going to fail on the level of Dragonball: Evolution.

Comment

• MAJOR WTF

I was just watching Fairy Tail on one piece of bleach, and I got banned randomly...this is so gay....wtf did i ever do all I did was watch Fairy Tail???? Whenever I go there it says THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED...WTF I didn't even have an account..
                            WHAT THE FLIPPING FUCK
                            "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• I'm Angry because I bought All Points Bulletin. What makes me angry, even though my PC doesn't quite meet the minimum requirements the sodding game won't run. It auto quits if it considers your pc to be inadequate. Thats a bloody Joke. My pc is above and beyond the necessary requirements all but the 7800 geforce,I'm running a 6800 which there wasn't an overly big power gain between the two cards from what I recall.

I would have respected the game if it sodding tried to run but suffered a frame rate drop but the inability to start it? Bloody assholes.

Comment

• You know what, nevermind. >< I'm better.
                                Last edited by Inferno04; 07-24-2010, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X