No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah well I never said I was very mature, anyway I'm dealing rather ok with it. No drinks needed thank you. -_-

Comment

• Alcohol solves nothing. Trust me on that one.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Alcohol solves nothing. Trust me on that one.
        I'm aware, my dad drinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
          I'm aware, my dad drinks.
          Sorry to hear about you getting dumped It's never easy.

And I loathe alcohol. My family is in the midst of a huge fight that's been going on for about 8 months, coz both my parents are alcoholics and refuse to do anything about their problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
            Sorry to hear about you getting dumped It's never easy.

And I loathe alcohol. My family is in the midst of a huge fight that's been going on for about 8 months, coz both my parents are alcoholics and refuse to do anything about their problem.
            I kinda hate how much Australia seems to promote drinking

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
              I kinda hate how much Australia seems to promote drinking
              Especially where I am. Bundaberg's only known for Sugar and for Rum. Guess which one gets advertised the most...

Comment

• So I log in to THIA forums and see a new post written by Mr. Spencer. Considering I havent seen him in well over a year and he has left an impression of a wellmannered person to me on the forums and over MSN, I was delighted that an old face has returned.

Only to see a raging, immature fanboy who would pick consoles as a basis for argument.

Dude, get back to your old ways, whether they were sincere or not. You defined what was "cool", now you define what I laugh at and ridicule every time I go to Infinity Ward forums and misclick X360 or PS3 instead of PC. Oh no I didnt...

Comment

• What on earth was all that about? Hahaha. If you must know, my remark about the X360 was actually bait - which I am disappointed to see that you've swallowed. Though I have to point out, during the RPD Dispatch podcasts I've commented in jest about how the PS3 is a better console but it was done in an ironic way. I was repeating that in the post I made, yet it's apparent that some people have opted to take it seriously.

Remember the podcast? I used to always go on - to the point of parody - about disliking the 360 and to a lesser degree, Valve. I have some amusing news, I plan on buying a 360, I have an account on Steam and I think that the 360 has some decent games which I look forward to playing.

Was that the more "well mannered, sincere" Mr. Spencer you were looking for?
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• I dont take part in console wars. Otherwise Id be at war with this whole forum. Shooting yourself in the foot is never cool. Randomly spamming something which is below the standards youve set for yourself over a year ago is so surprising that it did take me offguard.

You dont have to prove anything to me, especially with the post above, but if youre interested in this community and its wellbeing, you should get yourself together. Unless, its you youre interested in, in which case youre screwed. Its a certain responsibility you hold. If not, then youre just a random spamming poster, and from what I can see, theres a shitton of those in the ban list.

It might sound a bit hypocritical of me now, but Im an agent of reH and you guys are all fucked anyway.

Comment

• The RE community as a whole is "fucked". If I had the money I'd buy out every major forum in the community, delete them and turn the entire member list into refugees, cast into the jaws of GameFAQs. Such is my contempt for the series. A sentiment that I am sure is shared by many on here.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Why are you on here then? :S

Comment

• Because everywhere else is worse than here. Best of a bad bunch.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• That makes me feel tingly, in a special way.

Still, I gotta agree with previous comments. Not everyone can pick up the level of irony you like to use, dude. You might wanna tone it down for the sake of we poor mods, who know only hate, before we accidently punish you for something you don't actually mean.

Or nuke you because it's funny.

One or the other.

Comment

• It's all good, I don't want to make enemies of anyone on here.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• No one does. Alzaire is what happened to Atlantis. The South America were depopulated because Alexia had a bad day. And of course, there was the kingdom of Kasamakiranistan. Which no one has ever heard of, because of what Carn did to it.

Me, I just kill trolls and try to sell the skins. I like to use as much of the animal as possible, but pretty much all that can be done with trolls is sell there skin to people with a poor sense of smell. The last person to try and eat the meat vanished in a puff of smoke.

Comment

Working...
                                X