No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell with the majority of fast food outlets, the only such establishment I ever go to is Subway. Somehow it feels less guilty when I go to Subway, that it's almost healthy.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• I do believe that the employees have to take off their piercings and such before starting their shifts. My Girlfriend drags me to McDonalds because she loves those 99 cent double cheese burgers. She mad as hell now that most of them have taken that special off their menu.

Comment

• I'm pissed, i went to college for enrollment today and they want me to start tomorrow, i was under the impression i started next week, so now this week is fucked!

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
          I'm pissed, i went to college for enrollment today and they want me to start tomorrow, i was under the impression i started next week, so now this week is fucked!
          Welcome to life. *sarcastic grin*

Comment

• What did you have planned?

Comment

• Actually the only thing i had planned was getting my sleep pattern back in check, which sounds nothing but it's now 4:45am, i've been up for a while, and i'm gonna have to go in till 4pm and by then i'll be dead. It doesn't help that even before we sat down they had already fucked up with what room we were supposed to be in. Really puts confidence in you for the rest of the year

Comment

• I can usually get my sleep pattern back in check within one or two days. I stay up quite late on weekends (midnight minimum), so it's not unusual for me to wake up at my normal time of 9:00am.

Comment

• Hey guys, finally come back after a while of been away and well me and my girlfriend have broke up because she doesn't feel in her heart that she wants me and i'd had enough of been caught in that position so my attempt of spending time with her to try and fix the relationship was a waste, anyway Dot and everyone who made the podcast I will listen to asap as i've been waiting to listen to it god i've missed this forum great to be back
                  Last edited by DXP; 09-07-2008, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                    i'd had enough of been caught in that position so my attempt of spending time with her to try and fix the relationship was a waste
                    Good Man, it'll be rough but from experience its definitley for the best.

Comment

• I'm angry because i just got the RED RING OF DEATH on my 360. I've had the console not even 2 years and it's already a worthless pile of junk...

Do i bother getting it repaired? Or should i just buy another one at this point?

Comment

• im glad i only deal in money orders and checks. I almost got riupped off bysomeone on ebay too...i do this because i got ripped off by a user in china for soem KAmen rider toys...damn bootlegs

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
                        I'm angry because i just got the RED RING OF DEATH on my 360. I've had the console not even 2 years and it's already a worthless pile of junk...

Do i bother getting it repaired? Or should i just buy another one at this point?
                        the red rings of death are auto insured no matter how long you own the system.

i knoiw because i called Microsoft to get my brothers warranty info
                        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-29-2008, 05:13 AM.

Comment

• I suppose that is relatively good news, authough i've just read on Microsoft's automated repair website that my warranty expired in September 2007, ten months after i purchased the fucking console. Whoop de fucking doo. This can't be right, surely...

Comment

• nope any system that gets the red ring is supposed to have a lifetime warratny for the red rings only

Comment

• I woke up this morning and checked my emails...

My older brother has a ticket to the football grand final. His team isn't playing. My team is. My team knocked his team out of the comp last week, and now he's going, hoping to see my team lose (which they won't).

My younger brother has smashed up my car. I think it's a write-off.

What a fun way to start the day.
                              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-24-2008, 10:38 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Groovy.

Im 24 tomorrow *26th Sept*
                                And im f*cking furious about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X