I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this Sebby, I give you all my hope and best wishes.

thanks.

Comment

• I find myself thinking about him all the time we never had a good relationship since he was a drunk, his mother died in his arms and he never got over it. In his final stages I think it hit him how of much he'd wasted his life and missing seeing me and sister grow up properly.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• I have a minor concussion.

I was wiping down a machine at the gym that I work at, and I was crouched down in a catcher's stance, and I felt myself starting to lose my balance...so I quickly popped up to my feet, only to get DRILLED in the head by a part of the machine that was parallel to the ground. I got hit right on the tip-top of my skull...the same soft area that you poke on a baby's head.

I tried to keep working but I was getting lightheaded and nauseous, so I went to the doctor and got some fun tests with lights and moving my eyes and shit. I'm still kind of woozy and happy right now. It's wild.

Comment

• take some oxycodome like i did for my cracked rib. that shit makes you happy as hell lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            I have a minor concussion.
            Don't fall sleep. (Isn't that something that people with concussions have to avoid for 24 hours?)

Isn't the flicker and light from your monitor bothering you right now? I imagine a concussion would make it less favorable to stare at a screen.

Comment

• Not angry but sad with the death of David Carradine.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                1 in his neck and 2 in his upper chest.
                That sucks so much, i hope your dad can overcome it once and for all. Cancer isn't hereditary, is it? Cause i hope you never get it.

Comment

• Yeah, nemesis, blessings from this side. I really couldn't imagine losing my father before having a firm sense of independence. He's 65, so it'll happen sooner than later, but nonetheless. I'm sorry you have to face this possibility.

Comment

• I'm about to through a hissy fit my computer has stopped reading sd card's through any of the usb ports. I was copying a file over to one and suddenly it error'd out saying "this device is not ready" so I restart my computer and now it no longer reads any sd card. I've tried everything from disabling the ports in Device Manager, BIOS and uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers but still nothing, I don't get it nothing is wrong with the sd adapter or sd cards they still work fine in my PS2 and GC and the usb ports on my computer are still allowing to use my modem, mouse and TV adapter as normal.
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• I'm angry cause I can't even use my own goddamn 360.

>:O

Comment

• Today is June 18th. Today, is the 14th day this month that it has rained here in New York.

Finally, I understand what all those suicides in Seattle are about.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          Today is June 18th. Today, is the 14th day this month that it has rained here in New York.

Finally, I understand what all those suicides in Seattle are about.
                          I freakin hate it man, my plans have been ruined all week and I was stuck at home cus of it, but thankfully today is looking better, can't wait to finally get out lmao

Comment

• Not really anything to be angry about, just had to put my dog down yesterday. If anything, I should post this in the 'I'm Happy' thread. Poor dog was about nineteen, suffered from arthiritis, incontinence and kidney problems, had him since I was about five years old, remember when I was in primary school when he was a puppy. The vet was ever so kind, he said I could leave if I wanted to or watch my dog be put down, and of course I made the mistake of watching, namely because my legs couldn't move but it's something I'm glad I stayed to watch. It was very peaceful and very quiet, just drifted into unconsciousness and then his heart stopped.

The vet said to me that a lot of people get upset because they think that death is traumatic, namely because they don't know what happens and they expect the worse, but it really is incredibly quick and peaceful.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• It's always hard to see a beloved pet go, regardless of the way it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                Eric Gergonne
                                56 boulevard d'Anvers
                                appartement 727
                                67000 Strasbourg
                                France

GERGONNE Eric
                                4 Place Alexandre Médecin
                                06100 NICE FRANCE

This asshole ripped me off. I sold items to him on ebay and 2 months later he says he didnt get them. Then he does a paypal refund and holy shit, he getsh is money back DESPITE ME PROVING THE ITEMS SHIPPED TO HIM. WTF! So I call the USPS to get my money back (thanks insurance) and they tell me he got them on May 23rd! WTF!!!

Sometime in June he emails me telling me to refund him and he will cancel the refund request! HAH! A couple days later PayPal decides he needs his money back. So now Im out the money and the goods. FUCK YOU ERIC! YOU GODDAMN ASSHOLE!

I feel like buying a ticket to france, then hiring a local to take me to these addresses..Then when I get there [SIZE="6"]ILL EAT HIM ALIVE!!!![/SIZE]

To top it off today, I brave asshole drivers who dont realize theres two lanes and just edge their way into mine. Im doing 40, and this asshat decides "Oh shit, I gotta go to the mall!" So he stops dead in the other lane SLOWLY turns his wheels to the left and begins entering my lane, meanwhile im coming around the corner doing 40. Hes in my lane now, and half of the opposing traffics inching along at 3MPH. WTF! I slam on the brakes. I stop about 12 inches from him. I look around and see the guy that was behind him is super pissed at the guy too. I lay on the horn. Asshole finally makes it across the road into the mall.

But thats not it! I get to my destination: The Cingular store! I want to get my phone activated! Yay finally I can go places with my POS vehicle and not worry about dying from dehydration when it breaks down. But whats this? I dont have credit! That'll be a $500 deposit! Oh no im sorry fuck you. ASSHOLES!

[SIZE="5"]Feel free to voice your anger about stuff in this thread as well![/SIZE]
                                what item where u going to get?

Comment

Working...
                                X