No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What i don't get is why people like that even take a dog. They aren't worth a dog. They only see a dog as a weapon. As everybody knows a dog can even be a deadly weapon. Here in the Netherlands some dogs are on the black list because of biting incidents. I prefer to keep my dogs social because i wouldn't like to see the breeds i love ending up on a list like that. If its needed a dog will know when he has to protect his owner. I did do policedogtraining for a while but there you have your dog under control. I bet if one of those rotweilers lose control things will go really wrong. Don't know if you ever noticed but most of the time those guys are afraid of their own dogs and just use them for macho behaviour. A Rotweiler is a dominant breed and with wrong owners its asking for accidents.

Comment

• Rottweilers with those guys are really just an accessory to proliferate their gang mentality.
      All pseudo alpha male bullsh*t.
      Not to mention, the breed over here in the UK probably cost 3-400 for a purebred puppy each, so they intentionally breed them and sell them off under the radar.
      Kind of horrible when you think about it.

As for banned lists, the main breed banned here is Pitbulls, in 1991 after a series of reported maimings and fatalities from pitbulls they were banned, alot were destroyed.

Judging from the way Rottweilers are constantly being bred around here *predominantly africans and blacks in the UK, especially South East London* and the rising incidents of dog fights and attacks, wouldn't be suprised to see them on the list after 5-10 years either.

Comment

• I don't know my dog breeds but to raise any animal like that is totally wrong, I love animals but people who raise them for say example dog fighting or any type of thing for that matter should just be exiled from society, I mean it's bead enough we have countries going to war and what not but to have this sort of crap happening as well. Society has become crazy in my opinion.

Comment

• Black list overhere was:
          Pittbull
          Dogo Argentino
          Mastino Napolitano
          Fila Brasilleiro
          American Staffordshire

Maybe i miss one but i get a bit sleepy All these dogs have a bad name. I say its the owners fault. Breeders can also have their share in selling twisted dogs. Make fast money and don't look how the pups parents are. People might end up with a dog that has alot of aggression inside. As for the owners...you don't take a dog for macho behaviour. Some breeds are dominant by nature and if you know that you make sure your in control to avoid accidents. Also make sure you socialize your dog and train it. Don't have to be big training just teach him basic things.

Comment

• We never picked "Macho" dogs anyway.

First dog we had, Max was a German Shepard/Mongrel cross.
            Our current dogs, Mikey *I don't name them btw :p* is a Collie/Yorkshire Terrier cross and Pip is supposedly an oversized Yorkshire Terrier, but I really don't know if he is.

Pip

Mikey

Comment

• mikey reminds me of you, you guys look alike no offense

Comment

• Dogs for violence is just wrong. And docking their tails is very cruel.
                We found two dumped rottweiler puppies (dunno if they are pure), and took them to the pound. No one claimed them, so after 3 weeks we took the girl, and someone else took the boy.

We didn't cut her tail, and she looks beautiful.
                She's very timid. When we took her home, we had 2 cats. A few blood noses later, she learned to not go near them, and is very well behaved.
                sigpic

Comment

• I love dogs! I have two pekingese, one grown up dog and one puppy.

Our puppy is bigger now (she grows fast, as pups do!)

Comment

• What a great picture.

Comment

• Nice pictures!!! Might aswell post a pic or 2 then

Comment

• DOGS!!!
                        On my list to do before I die: Buy A Husky and German Shepard.
                        I like big dogs.

And you could say I'm pissed off because I can't get them at the moment.
                        When I'm 18 and move out. XD

Comment

• Mum just kicked m'dad out the house, think they argued for the last time, he's packing as we speak.
                          To be honest im quite indifferent to it all its not the first time its happened.

Comment

• i'm having similar problems at my house, but i'm more depressed on my end.

Comment

• I breed and sell PitBulls. Bordeaux is a popular blood line. But I perfer one called carver.

Sorry Dude about your mom (mum.. as you say) kicking your dad out.

Anyways. Alot of things piss me off. But I try not to let them get to me. The most recent thing that really got under my skin was at work, awhile back. I'm a trained a certifed Security Officer. (Not a Security Guard!!!) and I have my own officer at the site I am contracted to at the time (It's really a huge booth, that has a bath, central air and heating, and etc). It's the middle of the night. I'm bored and lifting my 35 pound dumbell I keep at work, when in pops this shady looking guy. I keep in dark in my office as much as I can (Gotta keep the night vision), but even in the simi-dark I can tell this guy looks shady. He tells me he works at this site and won't to get in to the empolyee parking lot. Says he locked his keys in the car and he wanted permission to use the slim jim I kelp in the office. Well at the time another Officer had barrowed the slim jim. So I tell him that I'd come out there with him and once her showed me which car was his and showed me showhow he really owned it, I'd call for help with the matter. But soon as I got those words outta my mouth and stood up the guy had done ran out the office door and was making his way through a nearby wooded area. I felt like running him down. But once he got off the sites porperty - it was outta my hands. Needlsee to say : The guy didn't work there and was intending to steal someone's car, or just break in to it to steal a radio or etc. He must of thought I was naive enough to just hand him the slim jim to go do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The John Doe View Post
                                I breed and sell PitBulls. Bordeaux is a popular blood line. But I perfer one called carver.

Sorry Dude about your mom (mum.. as you say) kicking your dad out.

Anyways. Alot of things piss me off. But I try not to let them get to me. The most recent thing that really got under my skin was at work, awhile back. I'm a trained a certifed Security Officer. (Not a Security Guard!!!) and I have my own officer at the site I am contracted to at the time (It's really a huge booth, that has a bath, central air and heating, and etc). It's the middle of the night. I'm bored and lifting my 35 pound dumbell I keep at work, when in pops this shady looking guy. I keep in dark in my office as much as I can (Gotta keep the night vision), but even in the simi-dark I can tell this guy looks shady. He tells me he works at this site and won't to get in to the empolyee parking lot. Says he locked his keys in the car and he wanted permission to use the slim jim I kelp in the office. Well at the time another Officer had barrowed the slim jim. So I tell him that I'd come out there with him and once her showed me which car was his and showed me showhow he really owned it, I'd call for help with the matter. But soon as I got those words outta my mouth and stood up the guy had done ran out the office door and was making his way through a nearby wooded area. I felt like running him down. But once he got off the sites porperty - it was outta my hands. Needlsee to say : The guy didn't work there and was intending to steal someone's car, or just break in to it to steal a radio or etc. He must of thought I was naive enough to just hand him the slim jim to go do it.
                                That guy sounds worthy enough to be on the receiving end of a Failcon Punch. It's like a Falcon Punch, but full of fail.

The fact that he ran at that point sounds like he was doing it on a friends dare and took the first opportunity to go tell his friends how he got in a knife battle with the guard and barely escaped with his life. What a scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                                X