No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant find where I put my damn car key. Yeah, I have a spare, but its not the same dammit. I knew I shouldnt have moved around my room

Comment

• Firefox decided to delete all mt bookmarks....so I'm trying to remember what I had booked marked not in a good mood at all.

Comment

• Tonight it wasn't really busy in the shop but what happened AGAIN??? They all show up at 7.45 and we close at 8. They had ALL day...why show up late. Guess they think we don't have a private life

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
          Firefox decided to delete all mt bookmarks....so I'm trying to remember what I had booked marked not in a good mood at all.
          Thats happened to me 10-11 times since getting firefox 2-3 years ago.
          I regularly make backups now

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
            Thats happened to me 10-11 times since getting firefox 2-3 years ago.
            I regularly make backups now
            ouch sorry to hear that Dude, curse firefox.

Comment

• Originally posted by cerberes View Post
              Tonight it wasn't really busy in the shop but what happened AGAIN??? They all show up at 7.45 and we close at 8. They had ALL day...why show up late. Guess they think we don't have a private life
              aww that sucks! what kind of shop do you work at?

Comment

• Its a discounter called Aldi. They have shops all over the world.

Comment

• Wow, they have one of those (Aldi) 20mins from where I live, used to rely on it while at uni too, especially for cheap Vodka which tasted like paint thinner and whiskey *stopped drinking nowadays thankfully*

Comment

• I understand why you stopped drinking....paint thinner?

Comment

• Poor student + sh(tloads of uni work + zero social life due to said sh(tloads of work + Aldi cheapest brand vodka = fun times :p.

It was positively vile, im pretty certain you could smash the bottle against the wall and the wallpaper would melt.

Comment

• We are not even allowed to sell it here. Don't think thats a bad thing though. Another thing at work that got me pretty angry. Friday i worked from 7.45 in the morning till 8.30 in the evening. I was supposed to start Saturdaymorning at 7.00 in the morning. At 3.45 i got a phonecall. Alarm went off so i had to go there. We had a bad storm so maybe thats what caused it. When i got home it was 4.30 and i had to get up at 5.30. I decided to stay up cause sleeping for an hour is a bad idea. I think i walked around at work as a zombie all day

Comment

• Thats pretty bad, glad when I worked part time for Iceland *supermarket chain in England* that I never got into a position of power where I would have to do something like that.
                          Although I have some very whacked out stories about working there, for some reason most of them involved fecal matter :S

Comment

• Could write a book about it but i won't cause i have 3 days off now and i am gonna spend them good and without calls i hope. Daytime i won't even answer.

Comment

• Enjoy your time off then :p

Comment

• Thanks i will

Comment

Working...
                                X