No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to my friends, I'm a selfish prick, and they're probably right. -_-
    Since I got this Godforsaken MSN, I hardly get off of it because I like talking to my friends, well when I tell them my parents won't let me have a Laptop on and a PS3 on, I naturally wanna play a game SINCE I HAVN'T IN A LONG TIME.
    They say I'd rather play games than talk to friends, half the bloody convo's I have with them die in a matter of minutes because we have crap to talk about.

Well guess what happened today?
    I havn't seen Silent Hill in over a year, and after listening to music again, I had an urge to watch it again, well the same thing happened, I can't keep my laptop on and DVD on because my Dad won't let me, my best friend tells me to never speak to her again, because I wanted to watch a film I hadn't, in a year, when I speak to her, every fucking day, about nothing.
    And now my friends hate me because Im selfish, yay, whats the point in buying fucking games if you can never playe them?

And now I'm convinced I'm an asshole. Fucking great day. -_-

P.S. Excuse my langauge, I'm very upset.
    Last edited by Gradon; 07-27-2008, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Sounds like she's the asshole

Comment

• I don't know why she acted like that, I even asked her to come to mine before, but she declined.
        I'm just so annoyed at the fact she can't respect I wanted to watch a film.
        And bloody hell, I hardly even WATCH films, the last film I actually saw was Ratatouille, when that first came out.
        I nearly see her everyday aswell, and we're in summer vacation, I've been going out the house and hanging around with her for a whole week.
        Just upset at her. -_-

Comment

• rewak is so right! I don't spend all my time at the pc. There are other things to do besides chatting on msn. Don't get me wrong cause sometimes it is good to talk to your friends but everybody needs some time to do things he/she enjoys. What if she or one of your other friends wanna do something? Do they stay online to spend time with you or do they do what they wanted to do...

Comment

• I spent alot of time on the PC in the past year slobbing about due to either work, time off online talking to friends and my now ex girlfriend *long distance*, depression during the time I was sick, or just cause I have nothing to do where I Life and my friends are all around England *and Ireland*.
            Basically it got me pretty sick, giving me all kinds of health and posture problems, worse of all being a bruised Coxxix bone/tailbone due to bad posture and seat, which will no doubt take months to fully heal so the doctor says -_-

Been trying to get up to more active stuff *more gym/martial arts classes along with training for any kind of active job or possible military service*, but whenever I sit down, BANG all the pains are back, but theres not much I can do about it :p

Comment

• I just got a call from her saying she's still talking to me, what the fuck? o.O
              Ah well.

Dude, hows a posture affect your spinal area?
              Have you tried getting a confier "seat"? Maybe that'll make you more relaxed?
              Whatever you do, don't strain the pain.
              I'm sorry; just get confy and rest.

Comment

• I got a better chair, but franky the previous desk chair I had we *as int he family* had it for well over a decade *bad I know* so the base had completely worn down to the wooden hardboard* so naturally sitting there for ages with no activity would damage the tailbone, then again no matter how good a seat is sitting for too long is bad.
                Damage is already done anyway, just have to rest up but its hard to rest as it'd mean sitting on my arse for weeks on end when I have to keep working on my general fitness.

Comment

• maybe she likes you gradon, or wants attention?
                  Last edited by SinValentine; 07-27-2008, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                    maybe she likes you gradon, or wants attention?
                    I like you. And I love bananas.

Comment

• some love from jill's boob, would that make this a lesbian moment

Comment

• I am already there.

Comment

• oh i know you'd be , look at our post timing, you're exactly 1 hour from it.. lol radar for these things megz?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                            Some Australian *(EOFE)SF*)(£()$*()$ managed to hack my paypal and ebay accounts, purchasing an item from them for $800 and withdrawing the money from my accounts, Paypal froze my account when it happened but the money went through *and will be refunded* but it put me into credit with my bank which im fuming about *although I got the problem solved*
                            Damn that sucks major. What the hell did they buy?

I'm not really pissed about anything...but I'm annoyed with myself for biting my fingernails down to where it hurts.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• aw, my little sister used to do that a lot. nervous or bad habit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                                Damn that sucks major. What the hell did they buy?

I'm not really pissed about anything...but I'm annoyed with myself for biting my fingernails down to where it hurts.
                                She got a cellphone which cost $50 USD but spent $800 AUD to pay for it, off to the bank in a bit to see if the money's been returned or not.

EDIT: Speaking of which i've lost all trust in paypal as they've called the seller and they claim its all legit! when its clearly not so have to find my bank codes and force the transaction closed.
                                Will definitley be filing a police complaint and a trading standards complaint against Paypal.

Second EDIT: Had to submit a trading standards complaint against PayPal for permitting a transaction on my account *a UK based one* authorised by a hacker on the Gaza Trip, to a seller in Australia.
                                Last edited by The Dude; 07-28-2008, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X