No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It isn't, but it's extremely suggestive and will be enough to give her employer the shits so they don't sack her. Her manager is acting unprofessionally, so I'm sure they'd rather overlook what minor mistake she's made if she starts threatening them with unfair dismissal claims, etc. One guy in our office got 30k compensation for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
      25 is old.. I feel ancient... 24 is still young.. 26-29 is really old. If you haven't finished at least one magnum opus by 29, man, that would suck even more.
      I'm almost 25, what's this Magnum Opus thing?
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
        So you're saying without hard evidence there's not much you can do.

Which is exactly what i'm saying.
        How did you make that out from Alexia's post? She pointed the opposite of what you said.
        Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        Her manager is acting unprofessionally, so I'm sure they'd rather overlook what minor mistake she's made if she starts threatening them with unfair dismissal claims, etc.
        Definitely, I cannot understand that this is a "manager". Work related ranting on FB, really? Einstein was right...
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
          How did you make that out from Alexia's post? She pointed the opposite of what you said.
          It was the "He got away with it" that gave it away.

Comment

• So fucking pissed at infamous 2 I beat the game on hard and they didn't give me the trophy which is the only one I need for platinum screw you infamous I'm not doing another run through for like a year
            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Trophy glitch? Man that sucks.
              sigpic

Comment

• Angry, you wanna talk angry? After being in quite a bit of pain the last two days and not being able to eat very much, if anything at all. I went to the ER today and was poked, prodded and cat scanned for nearly the entire day. And what does the doctor say, "You have Crohn's Disease." yay, thanks for being so forthcoming and swift about it.

Put a real damper on things, as I've been in a great mood lately...Never get too happy, you will be punished.

Comment

• Damn, my step father has Crohn's. That's a rough one. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                    Angry, you wanna talk angry? After being in quite a bit of pain the last two days and not being able to eat very much, if anything at all. I went to the ER today and was poked, prodded and cat scanned for nearly the entire day. And what does the doctor say, "You have Crohn's Disease." yay, thanks for being so forthcoming and swift about it.

Put a real damper on things, as I've been in a great mood lately...Never get too happy, you will be punished.
                    That's some shitty luck right there.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      That's some shitty luck right there.

What the fuck are you doing? Do you know who I am? If you think you're going to get away with this...

Comment

• Just an update on my job problem. My boss wrote me an apology letter via email, but I have had it with her. So, I'm currently job searching..which sucks.

Comment

• Searching for apartment sucks more. Need to find place in the capital for the new job.
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• From my own personal experience, both of those suck big ones. Just about equally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                              What the fuck are you doing? Do you know who I am? If you think you're going to get away with this...
                              You're gonna burn my house down with combustible lemons?
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• I cosplayed Jill ONCE.

This does not MAKE me Jill.

I have a name of my own.

It is Siân.

The 'a' has a roof.

I'm going to murder you, you perverted creep.

Comment

Working...
                                X