I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    I guess that makes you gross, loud, and obnoxious too Inferno ;)
    Oh u.

Comment

• My beautiful abandonned mental hospital at Lake Alice... They've all but torn it down...

I am a very sad, very pathetic survival horrorist for crying over this...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
        I am a very sad, very pathetic survival horrorist for crying over this...
        Indeed.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Pff, I believe it is a strength to be able to admit one's extremely lame faults.

Comment

• And I think it takes more strength to point out those extremely lame faults to someone.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• ...no. It really, really doesn't.

Comment

• You and I are different kinds of men, Garrett.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• You mean one of us is filled with a hatred of all that lives, and one of us is me?

Comment

• Game Over

Just about 15 minutes ago, I got on my PC only to find one of my internal HDDs had been completely wiped out.

All that was left was a simple text file that said "README". And so, I did.

Fuck The Horror is Alive and mostly, Fuck You. Have a great day!
                    This is the end of the road, for me. I had received threats prior by having been 'hacked' just recently. Obviously I didn't heed warnings.

BioHazard prototypes, irreplaceable family photos, irreplaceable source codes - all of which took time, many years and lots of money to obtain - is gone. My dream is over. This is game over.

I lost a lot, all because I am associated with this site. In effect, I DEMAND to be relieved of my "Staff" duties here at THIA. If I am to be continuously hacked on a monthly basis, then to hell with that; i'll gladly retreat with my tail between my legs. I have nothing left for this community but bad jokes, rants and pointless opinions.

I did my time, and I want out. I did not agree to this bullshit when I decided to help get this site "on it's feet".
                    Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-11-2011, 07:20 PM.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Mark, there are things we need to discuss. Let's go for a walk.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                        Just about 15 minutes ago, I got on my PC only to find one of my internal HDDs had been completely wiped out.

All that was left was a simple text file that said "README". And so, I did.

This is the end of the road, for me. I had received threats prior by having been 'hacked' just recently. Obviously I didn't heed warnings.

BioHazard prototypes, irreplaceable family photos, irreplaceable source codes - all of which took time, many years and lots of money to obtain - is gone. My dream is over. This is game over.

I lost a lot, all because I am associated with this site. In effect, I DEMAND to be relieved of my "Staff" duties here at THIA. If I am to be continuously hacked on a monthly basis, then to hell with that; i'll gladly retreat with my tail between my legs. I have nothing left for this community but bad jokes, rants and pointless opinions.

I did my time, and I want out. I did not agree to this bullshit when I decided to help get this site "on it's feet".
                        Pretty sure you can use software to get back a lot of that stuff.

But anyway, how on earth is that even possible? Shit. :|
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Paul, we've been through this on MSN.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Holy shit, that sucks man. Why would someone do that? Hope you're able to restore something at least.

Comment

• I'm just joining this thread for a sec to express my anger towards something that's been pissing me off a few times too many now

Cheerios!.

Comment

• Shaking pretty bad...I'm alone in the dark and I foolishly chose to play a creepy game a friend posted on FB. Oh it's a legit game, but it's still a screamer if you die. D= I HATE screamers, I jumped and am still shaking....hate it, just hated it.

And yes, I am angry at myself so this counts. xD "Oh sound is really quiet, better turn it up derp."
                                Last edited by Inferno04; 07-13-2011, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X