No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woke up to zero birthday messages with a piercing I didn't have when I went to sleep, realised I'd managed to stab myself with a pin in my sleep, was late for work and now at 6:25 PM the grand total of people who have actually remembered I exist has rocked up to four even though there are more than four people in my immediate family and closest group of friends.

Comment

• So? The only person who wishes me a happy birthday is my brother, I don't get any cards, any presents, or cake. Then again I don't really give much of a hoot about birthdays.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• I am entitled to feel a little down, I don't need to justify that and I don't need you to make me feel worse about needing to have a little rant. Thanks bro.

Comment

• Everyone feels like they're entitled to something. Well, we're all entitled to be sad I agree, but it's what we're sad over which I sometimes disagree with.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 08-04-2011, 01:36 AM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Spencer, stop mocking other people's suffering again please. The piercing alone would send me into a foaming rage of destruction. I don't want piercings. And it is kinda crappy when people forget your birthday, especially if you fork out for gifts for them.

On the other hand, I'm merely irritable because it's hotter than Hell's Kitchen. I mean the literal kitchen, down in hell. I hate the heat. I'm fat and Northern. My blood is made of slush.

Comment

• If this is the case, I'm entitled to be angry that I'm not Jessica Rabbit. I want to be that sexy. Also, Spencer doesn't mock. He is merely blunt. Like, "that line from Shark Attack 3" blunt.
              Last edited by Inferno04; 08-04-2011, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Did you just compare me to John Barrowman?
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Yes, yes I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                    Woke up to zero birthday messages with a piercing I didn't have when I went to sleep, realised I'd managed to stab myself with a pin in my sleep, was late for work and now at 6:25 PM the grand total of people who have actually remembered I exist has rocked up to four even though there are more than four people in my immediate family and closest group of friends.
                    Happy Birthday Babe

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      I'm fat and Northern. My blood is made of slush.
                      I dig, 230lbs doesn't compare but with temperatures over 100 and hair all over my damn body, FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE!

Comment

• Hmm...

Moved into new place in Oslo, the place was not washed, also smelled bad due to previous tenant owning a dog. Used the entire week cleaning up while the landlord is on vacation. No stable Internet, no TV and the phone line is horrible (cannot call at times). Graphics card of laptop just got messed up. Have alternate, stationary PC but no PC table.

Have to endure this for at least another week.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Ouch, sorry to hear that Trent, hope time passes by fast.

Comment

• Thanks Wrath, I hope so too.
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Look on the bright side - when I moved into my first place, the previous tenants had stolen everything that wasn't nailed down. I literally got a bunch of room, electric and water. No heating, no flooring, no appliances or furniture of any kind. And it took three months for my phone line to get hooked up and for dial-up internet to be restored.

If I lived without becoming a vindictive, homicidal lunatic you should be fine.

Comment

• Bleh, sounds gross man! Hope you get it sorted and comfortable fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X