No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sooo much screwed! My school's supervisor called me today asking if i could draw some painels for her to hang in the hallways, all about a poetry of Tiago de Mello...the thing is that she wants the 16 painels for monday and i have to study for 3 tests that are on monday!!!!HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO THAT IN 3 DAYS?
    And to get worse, everything a draw is crappy, seriously, i've been in the same painel for like 2 hours and i can't get it right....i don't know what i'm going to do...T-T

Comment

• Originally posted by cyndercute View Post
      I'm sooo much screwed! My school's supervisor called me today asking if i could draw some painels for her to hang in the hallways, all about a poetry of Tiago de Mello...the thing is that she wants the 16 painels for monday and i have to study for 3 tests that are on monday!!!!HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO THAT IN 3 DAYS?
      And to get worse, everything a draw is crappy, seriously, i've been in the same painel for like 2 hours and i can't get it right....i don't know what i'm going to do...T-T
      One question, what's a painel?
      Fission mailed.

Comment

• In one of the last big drama deals this buying season, Fox has handed a put pilot commitment to The Punisher, a series based on the Marvel comic from Ed Bernero and ABC Studios. This is one of two high-profile sales for former Criminal Minds showrunner Ed Bernero. He also has high-concept Western spec The […]

The Punisher is described as an hour-long procedural with a Marvel signature and a new take on one of the comic book giant’s iconic characters, Frank Castle, a rising star detective with the New York Police Department who moonlights as the vigilante Punisher, seeking justice for those the system has failed.
        How can they keep fucking up the Punisher? How? Fucking goddamn shit, now my dream of a PunisherMAX adaptation on HBO will probaly never happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
          http://www.deadline.com/2011/10/fox-...ith-put-pilot/

How can they keep fucking up the Punisher? How? Fucking goddamn shit, now my dream of a PunisherMAX adaptation on HBO will probaly never happen.
          How did they fuck him up?
          Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-21-2011, 03:29 PM.
          Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
            How did they fuck him up?
            Punisher is not some detective that turns into a vigilante in the middle of the night. He's a veteran from Vietnam that watched his family get murdered in front of him when they were caught in the crossfire during a mob hit. He went batshit crazy and hunts down criminals 24 hours a day.

And it's on Fox so I bet we'll get PG-13 violence.

Comment

One question, what's a painel?
              It's like a A4 draw paper sheet that goes on a A3 and it needs to be drawed with Technical pencil and colored....i need to do 16 of those to monday...T-T

Comment

It's like a A4 draw paper sheet that goes on a A3 and it needs to be drawed with Technical pencil and colored....i need to do 16 of those to monday...T-T
                By the sounds of it, that will take forever? So you're doing it by yourself or is anyone helping you?
                Fission mailed.

Comment

By the sounds of it, that will take forever? So you're doing it by yourself or is anyone helping you?
                  I'm used to do 1 draw per day...and it needs to be perfect cuz my hole school is going to see it. And no, nobody is...i'm the only one in my class that draws and my parents don't know neither...

Comment

• You have to about 5.3 a day, if you count today. Well that really sucks, I could never do that. I took mechanical drawing in high school and I completely and utterly failed. I did everything I could, I went in almost every day before school started to practice, but in the end I simply couldn't do it. Art has never been one of my strong suits lol. So are you doing this for high school or college?
                    Fission mailed.

Comment

You have to about 5.3 a day, if you count today. Well that really sucks, I could never do that. I took mechanical drawing in high school and I completely and utterly failed. I did everything I could, I went in almost every day before school started to practice, but in the end I simply couldn't do it. Art has never been one of my strong suits lol. So are you doing this for high school or college?
                      Cool, i already did the 5 i needed.
                      And i'm in high school, next year im going to be a senior. X3
                      Wanna a trick of how to learn to draw? Just get a paper sheet and choose a picture online, after some time you'll learn how to do it and will get a style of your own! It's how i started to draw and now i don't need to do like that anymore. It takes some time to real learn it but it's worth it.
                      Last edited by cyndercute; 10-21-2011, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Cool, i already did the 5 i needed.
                        And i'm in high school, next year im going to be a senior. X3
                        Wanna a trick of how to learn to draw? Just get a paper sheet and choose a picture online, after some time you'll learn how to do it and will get a style of your own! It's how i started to draw and now i don't need to do like that anymore. It takes some time to real learn it but it's worth it.
                        Oh I just graduated high school about 5 months ago. And thanks, I'm going to have to try that some time and practice art, after all the ability to draw may come in handy in the future.
                        Fission mailed.

Comment

• Nothing I'm angry about but an observation I've made regarding Valve's bizarre pricing on Steam. During the weekend deal on the Dawn of War series, a friend of mine from Holland was able to buy Dawn of War II: Retribution for €5 (around £4.30) while I was being charged £10 and that's at sale price, which is somewhere close to €11. I was essentially paying €5 more than my European friend.

But there's more, the latest deal on the Grand Theft Auto series adds more confusion. They offer two bundles, one of which costs £6.79 and you get pretty much every game in the series EXCEPT for GTA IV and Episodes from Liberty City. Yet if you scroll down to the second bundle, you get all of the above PLUS GTA IV and Episodes from Liberty City for £4.99, so you're essentially paying £2 more for two less games.

It makes no sense but then I realise that Robin Walker is Australian, who I immediately place suspicion on for fucking over those damn pommies.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• ^ Spencer, don't even get me fucking started on the pricing on Steam.

GTA Complete Pack - $17.49
                            GTA IV Complete - $13.59
                            GTA Classics - $10.19

Or hey, want to see really ripped off?

Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition whilst it was on Steam, going through the Australian page - $80.

US Page, $40.

Don't even get me started on the other ones, $100-$120.

:/

And this was when the Australian dollar was either higher or on par.
                            Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-21-2011, 10:39 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Sounds like we're both getting shafted then. Here's an example, the PlayStation Store. At retail you can buy a new game for around £40-45, on the Store you can expect to pay £60. Mass Effect 2 I believe is still sitting that at sixty quid.

From your post we can deduce that Robin Walker has no influence outside TF2, he is failing his own countrymen.
                              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-21-2011, 10:53 PM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Retail is still higher for me. Instead of games being $40-50, new games are usually $80 upwards.

I'm pretty sure ME2 is still around $80. Because despite that we're both on the EU PSN, there's still regional pricing going on there.

I saw some decently priced stuff on there the other day and then it came up with an error that my region isn't entitled to that price.

Cheapest new games I've gotten recently outside of special prices, was Portal 2 (was marked at $50 due to them not removing the tag when previously competing with another store during a sale months ago), Lord of Arcana - Slayer Edition - for $30, it was previously at $80.

And No More Heroes - Heroes Paradise was about $70 going off the top of my head.

So yup, even our PSP games are the same price as our PS3 games. PS3 games go up even higher, I remember the Bayonetta Climax Edition for the PS3 was what... like $200? It was either that or one of the other larger "Special Editions" - or as I like to call them in most cases, giant fucking rip-offs.

I only tend to get ones that have OSTs and artbooks. OR if it has something useful, like a good bag or something like that - but only if I really like it.

It's a shame that with NieR's release there wasn't exactly much for it, Japan got bonus OSTs that had some prototype music versions in contrast to the final soundtrack.
                                Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-21-2011, 11:00 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X