Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
    Twin Snakes still hasn't come in yet
    Why would you want that piece of shit 'remake'? Its a disgrace to the original.

Comment

• Apparently lost my passport too.

Double oops.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Apparently lost my passport too.

Double oops.

Shit sucks dood.

Comment

• This is just me in a nutshell right now. No more needs to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            Apparently lost my passport too.

Double oops.
            Oh god that's horrible, you better pray you find it.

inb4 the ICE knock on your door and question you as to why an illegal Mexican was found with your passport.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            Why would you want that piece of shit 'remake'? Its a disgrace to the original.
            In what way isn't Twin Snakes superior than the PS1 version?
            Last edited by Ununoctium; 11-12-2011, 11:26 PM.
            Fission mailed.

Comment

voice acting in TTS is fucking horrible, the over the top action cut scenes are dumb as fuck and with the controls of MGS2 the levels are WAY too easy. Twin Snakes is a piece of shit. MGS1 didn't need to be remade especially since it wasn't that old at the time Twin Snakes came out. Kojima wasn't even part of the project if I remember right. Thats why they didn't add it in the MGS HD Collection is because it wasn't a true remake. Twin Snakes sucks dick.

Comment

• I have to fork over some of my traveling money just to buy a little Japanese kid to translate for me.

Originally posted by Ununoctium
                The voice acting isn't as good as the original which is ironic since they've re-used the same cast for 99% of the characters.

The techno music is bland compared to the original soundtrack.

The additional game play inspired from MGS2 was not made to suit the level design and as a result makes the game easier.

Those are just a few reasons.

EDIT: Sorry for double post. Didn't realize it at the time. But to conclude I don't hate Twin Snakes. It's just that MGS1 is the better game. However, the most impressive remake to come out of the Nintendo Gamecube belongs to Resident Evil.
                Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-13-2011, 01:23 AM. Reason: Combined the double-post.

Comment

• Found my passport under my bed. Seems passing out has the added effect of scattering everything.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU the guy on Amazon sold me a defective copy of Metal Gear Solid. The game disk has so many scratches that it becomes unreadable within the first 5 minutes of the game. Just filed a claim with Amazon.
                    Fission mailed.

Comment

• On the subject of MGS, I found Metal Gear Solid for £1 / 70cents? at a garage sale like shop. LOL.
                      Bargain ~ <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        On the subject of MGS, I found Metal Gear Solid for £1 / 70cents? at a garage sale like shop. LOL.
                        Bargain ~ <3
                        What a steal. Kind of disappointing when you think about it. The guy having the garage sale probably just thought "oh look some stupid old game, I'll sell it for 70 cents"
                        Fission mailed.

Comment

• I'm really, really angry at the SOPA bill. Can anyone say "1984" and "Oceania" and "Big Brother"?
                          Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Four Eyes View Post
                            I'm really, really angry at the SOPA bill. Can anyone say "1984" and "Oceania" and "Big Brother"?
                            They propose bills like that all the time, it'll never pass too many freedom loving conservatives/libertarians will vote against it. And if they don't, then the Supreme Court will rule it unconstitutional since it violates the first amendment.
                            Fission mailed.

Comment

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU the guy on Amazon sold me a defective copy of Metal Gear Solid. The game disk has so many scratches that it becomes unreadable within the first 5 minutes of the game. Just filed a claim with Amazon.
                              Well, at least it was visibly scratched.

Try getting sold a defective disc, that's been buffered out to absolute fucking uselessness that starts up and then locks up before you can even start the game and then getting refused a refund, so you send the disc back and the seller THEN sends you a fucking pirated one and claims that you're bullshitting them and that all of their items are original ones.

Happened to me with one PS1 game and a GameBoy Advanced one. The official game was switched out and replaced with a fake and put back into the official box (I had requested photos from the seller).

The GBA one wasn't even a good pirated one, doesn't even keep saved data despite there being no issue with the internal battery.

DX

At least you can prove it's defective if needed to provide photos to back up your claim on Amazon.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-16-2011, 04:25 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I remember, years ago, buying a game 'new and sealed' only to find the disc scratched to hell and back. The seller's physical shop was on a train ride away and I had some business there (no one was murdered...that time) so I popped in. He was quite happy to exchange it, and explained that, yeah, sometimes he just reseals second hand copies and sells them new if they look in good shape. I pointed out the one I had bought looked like it had been used as a target for angry cats and he just shrugged.

Less than impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X