No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Trent. Went to the funeral and the wake today, going to the cemetery on Monday when they bury her ashes with my great gran. Cried during the service cos they kept playing sad songs like Mariah Carey - Hero and the somewhere in time song, with a lovely smiling picture of her in front of the coffin. Was quite funny when they played her favourite song by Muse in the middle though, with rock music blasting out in a Church. At the wake, we all had food and just caught up with family.

Comment

• Ah, what Muse song?
      See you in hell.

Comment

• New Born. Was her favorite song.

Watch the music video for "New Born" now!WILL OF THE PEOPLE - The new album released 26th August 2022 Pre-order here: https://mu-se.co/WOTP-AlbumPOCOMPLIANCE...

Comment

• Rely On Horror is an absolute piece of shit. Same with the "Resident Evil Wikia".

I would shut them down immediately. Nothing but garbage.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Its 4.30 A.M. and I have to go to work. I'm a little passed angry. Couldnt sleep so I spent the last 2 hours playing Code X on PS3. Man those Red Hunters are annoying.

Comment

• when you start playing as Chris, there are usually two Sweeper's right outside the training facility, where the Gravedigger first appears.. those always seem to manage to take a swipe out of me.. keep a blue herb handy..
              stand upon thy feet, thou barren sun, whose face is as the dusk..

Comment

• Originally posted by AchuA View Post
                when you start playing as Chris, there are usually two Sweeper's right outside the training facility, where the Gravedigger first appears.. those always seem to manage to take a swipe out of me.. keep a blue herb handy..
                Yeah its those bastards that killed me twice. Once by poision and the other time by one hit kill because I was on caution. I took my Bazooka and health the next time though. They were no match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                  OK. Enough is enough, I fucking HATE Verizon.
                  I've had these issues with Virgin Media over here, swear to God, it'll just randomly plummet from 1mb download speed to 100kb. :| Everyday.

Comment

• At around 6 in the evening? That's when my Virgin network collapses like a house of straw in a typhoon - had to wire everything to keep it working in the evening.

Comment

• Teenagers sitting in McDonalds and not ordering food.

They just waste air.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Look on the bright side - they weren't stealing someone's pension money so they could actually...is eat the right word for McDonalds food? Absorb, maybe?

Comment

• A better question is, is food the right word for what McDonald's sells?
                          Last edited by alexdz; 10-10-2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• I was hungry and required some kind of sustenance, even if McDonalds 'food' is a lie designed to trick you into satisfying hunger when really it does anything but.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Had rotten insomnia last night....woke up around noon. would have been nice to have gotten some real sleep and woken up at a proper time.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                                Yeah its those bastards that killed me twice. Once by poision and the other time by one hit kill because I was on caution. I took my Bazooka and health the next time though. They were no match.
                                acid rounds are the shit in CV.. against Hunters in general, for that matter..
                                stand upon thy feet, thou barren sun, whose face is as the dusk..

Comment

Working...
                                X