No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her two year old girl..

I'm pissed off and really wishing there was some sort of bat signal for Dexter right about now..
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
      Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her two year old girl..

I'm pissed off and really wishing there was some sort of bat signal for Dexter right about now..
      I was just about to come here and say this. *Lots of headdesking* Really, what the hell court system? We do need Dexter. Honestly this is the next OJ. I kind of think someone WILL go Dexter on her, but then again, no one did it to OJ.

Comment

• All I can think of now, are the photos are Casey partying it up at a club, while Caylee was in a bag near the side of a road. I'd really like to know what the hell was going through those juror's minds during deliberation. Holy f*ck.
        Last edited by PracticalAl; 07-05-2011, 01:55 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

This wouldn't have happened if Dick Tracy was overseeing the proceedings.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Haha, amen to that! I can see it now, "Detective Dick Tracy brings Casey 'Ears' Anthony to justice."
            sigpic

Comment

All I can think of now, are the photos are Casey partying it up at a club, while Caylee was in a bag near the side of a road. I'd really like to know what the hell was going through those juror's minds during deliberation. Holy f*ck.
              Let's not forget she even denied the whole 'fell in the pool' theory when it first surfaced while she was still in jail. So yeah...she was found guilty of lying, but not of being involved in the death of her daughter. And a drowned 2 year old certainly needs duct tape over her already dead mouth.
              I am truly amazed they found her not guilty due to lack of evidence. So many people are saying how fucked the American justice system is...and I'd be inclined to agree.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• AH, I made a topic about this and didnt even think to check out this thread first...regardless its fucking horrible.

American Justice system? What justice? -_- I havent been this ashamed of my own country in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Christ, that's a ballache. Would you object to posting some pictures of these bootlegs? I'm curious to see what they look like.
                  Sure, I can take some photos.

They sent me a message back on eBay saying they spoke with their distributor that said they were legit.

However, they offered me a complete refund but I'd have to pay postage fees to send them all back. I haven't even opened them to see if the sound quality is fucking awful or not.

Anyway, Photos of them are here - front and back of the cases.

There's differences such as no SquareSoft/Square-Enix logos or Konami ones, as well as a string of text missing off the back of the Z.O.E. Dolores one.

Oh, and the Z.O.E.'s cover artwork isn't around the right way, it's been flipped to the left so the cover art is ending at the spine of the case.

The only one I found listed online as a known bootleg was the first Parasite Eve one over at VGMDB.com -
                  Bootleg (2 CD) published by Miya Records on 2004 containing original soundtrack from Parasite Eve

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post

I'm surprised this happened in America of all places, this sort of shit here usually happens in Australia - all the crims here get a fucking slap on the wrist and a couple of years jail, which had this happened here she would have probably had the same thing happen - she'd either be found not guilty or would only get a couple of years.
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-05-2011, 03:46 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Non-blurry Signature Version
                  Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• No amount of anger can be said for the day I'm having. Remember my earlier post of burying my dog that I had to put down? Well my Mother's dog has gone missing on her birthday (4th of July) and he's spent two nights out there in the cold. Searching constantly through the shelter sites in my area to see if anyone found him. We thought we had him when a white shih tzu with a black collar was recently turned in but it turned out not to be our dog. Our hopes crushed right then and there. Unlike my Angelica, little Chewie is more timid and is frightened easily. I'm trying to remain optimistic as it's still only been a little over a day since his disappearance, but it's already taken a toll on my Mother since she doesn't want to lose another pet.

For any of you dog lovers send some thoughts out there for my mother to have a belated birthday gift of finding her dog. I'll do all I can on my part to help. I filed a report and searched around the neighborhood. Soon we'll make fliers.

Comment

• So sorry about your missing dog. My prayers are with you, Smiley!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Thank you. At the end of it all we weren't the ones who found him. He found us!

My Mother is now filled with joy so thank you all for your prayers.

Comment

• That is awesome news! So happy to hear it. I've heard stories about dogs separated from their families clear across the country and finding their way back. Dogs are incredible animals.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Pets are like wayward children, they'll soon come back when they're hungry and want something to eat.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Pets are like wayward children, they'll soon come back when they're hungry and want something to eat.
                              Except children are gross, loud, obnoxious, and dogs are cute.

IMO of course, if you have kids and love 'em, fine, but I don't. x_x

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                                Except children are gross, loud, obnoxious, and dogs are cute.

IMO of course, if you have kids and love 'em, fine, but I don't. x_x

I guess that makes you gross, loud, and obnoxious too Inferno ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X