I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oskar-det View Post
    This kind of reminds me of the Palestina conflict. Neither side will budge and war will go on for another 50 years.
    Except that Alexia is still right, rapists are responsible for rape no matter what argument you try to come up with. And all rapist are men, so instead of trying to come up with an argument against this fact, why don't you grow up instead and accept it as truth.

While your at it, go find another forum, this is a good forum to hang out at and even though I butt heads with folks at least twice a week, I really enjoy it here.

So I highly recommend you go take your sexist point of view somewhere.

Comment

• Difference is, one side isn't so clearly in the wrong in this case. Rapists are at fault. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by oskar-det View Post
        I believe the amount of rape would go down if women stopped dressing like sluts.

But maybe they prefer their fantasy, ideal world where you can dress however you want without taking any consequenses.

It's sad, because they're just making it worse form themselves in the end.
        WOW.

I can't.

Just wow.

No matter how a woman dresses, rape is NEVER EVER EVER acceptable or justified. And rape is never about sex. It's about power. Men who somehow think they are above women. Like you. You seem to be primed and ready to rape, and it wouldn't even surprise me, because you'd turn around and blame the woman for dressing prov provocatively.

Which is funny, because we live in a culture that tells girls and women they need to dress that way to be more desirable.

Also: Story time.

A very close friend of mine was raped on the way to her car after a night class on out school campus. She was wearing a pair of jeans, a shirt, and a jacket. Her rapist shoved her against the car, pulled her to the ground and proceeded to tear open her jeans and underwear and then raped her, hot her across the head, and took off.

But I guess she was asking for it because she was dressed like a slut right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
          WOW.

I can't.

Just wow.

No matter how a woman dresses, rape is NEVER EVER EVER acceptable or justified. And rape is never about sex. It's about power. Men who somehow think they are above women. Like you. You seem to be primed and ready to rape, and it wouldn't even surprise me, because you'd turn around and blame the woman for dressing prov provocatively.

Which is funny, because we live in a culture that tells girls and women they need to dress that way to be more desirable.

A very close friend of mine was raped on the way to her car after a night class on out school campus. She was wearing a pair of jeans, a shirt, and a jacket. Her rapist shoved her against the car, pulled her to the ground and proceeded to tear open her jeans and underwear and then raped her, hot her across the head, and took off.

Somewhat similar thing happened to one of my friends...only she was dressed in her work uniform (McDonald's...screams rape like an obese tub of lard stuffing himself with KFC), and she was checking up on a coworker who called her, drunk, saying he was going to take his own life. She went over there to try and talk to him, and ended up over powering her. She weighs 130 soaking wet and in winter clothes...he was close to or over 200lbs.

The idea that women would be raped less if they wore more conservative clothing is absolutely stupid. That's like saying that any attractive woman who wears something that flatters her body is asking for it (which of course is what this idiot is claiming). Oskar has no real fucking idea about rape at all. Most women aren't raped because they are wearing something 'slutty'. I'm sure all those women over 30 that you think are ugly were totally dressed like hookers, same with the women in the 60+ range. Yep...what total fucking sluts, wearing those night gowns, jeans, or sweaters. Next time I'm at work and see another woman not dressed in at LEAST 3 layers of clothing with a burka covering her, I'm going to tell her to get her whore ass out of my sight. Heat stroke be damned. And those who have mental instabilties? TOTALLY ASKING FOR IT NO MATTER WHAT THEY WEAR, AMIRITE? Oskar...your views can piss right off because you're nothing but a misogynistic waste of natural resources that needs to crawl back to whatever backwards ass society you spawned from. You're a sexist idiot. And if the mods see fit to infract me for this...it'll be totally worth it. I get thet feeling that at the rate you're going, you'll be banned here soon just like you've been banned on other sites before. People don't 'want your type' because your type is unsavory, moronic, sexist, and not worthy of anyone's time.
          Last edited by Bertha; 06-26-2011, 09:37 PM.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• How fucking old are you? God, your post sickens me. Rape is unacceptable no matter what. I remembering spending hours consoling a rape victim when I volunteered for organizations dealing with the RAINN. Women have the right to feel safe, and they have the right to wear what ever the hell they want to wear. Urgh...I'm angry. I'll probably edit my post later to appear more, calm.
            Last edited by Gambit; 06-26-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
              WOW.

I can't.

Just wow.

I hope your friend is doing Ok, and the son of a bitch who did this too her pays with interest.

Comment

• I don't understand why a sister's reaction is so aggressive when you show her a picture of a potential girlfriend for yourself.

She's going to find a way to criticize the girl in the most horrible, crucial way. I don't understand it...

I'll tell you one thing, family is hard, but still you got to love.
                Last edited by Trent; 06-30-2011, 04:31 PM.
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• My grandfather has passed away.

It's still odd...I haven't cried a whole lot yet and we sort of knew this was coming...but it still hurts like crazy. Just thinking of the memories is bad enough. The last time I saw him was at my high school graduation. He fought so hard over the last two months against a heart attack, and not long after he got to go home, he had a stroke. Hs body was just so worn down I guess...but it's still hard. I try to think, well maybe he can see Jenny and Buster(his dogs that I loved too) in the afterlife now, but there's still this sinking feeling.

He'll never fly a kite with me again like when I was little, he'll never make that really good spaghetti again, he'll never tease me or make jokes again...And guys it just hurts so bad. All these little things I remember about him and loved him for, and I didn't get to see him before he passed on...I don't know what to do other than sit here thinking about it all. I haven't lost anybody very close to me until now.

I'm sorry, rambling on...
                  Last edited by Inferno04; 07-02-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Aww, I'm so sorry Inferno! It's really tough losing your grandparents. I'm lucky to have all of mine, except for my grandpa that's my mom's biological father (her mom divorced him and got remarried to my current grandpa, but everyone stayed very close as a family). It really does hurt, but give it a month or two. It'll slowly dull away, and you don't ever forget, but it doesn't hurt as much. Doesn't make it any less sad though, and I'm sorry again. Just be strong.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your loss, I haven't lost anyone close yet, but I dread the day when I do. Never been good about holding my anger and grief in.

Comment

• Just saw I didn't pass in a class at college, now I'll have to do it again next year. Because one question I didn't get right in the last test, one freaking question, godamnit!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                          Just saw I didn't pass in a class at college, now I'll have to do it again next year. Because one question I didn't get right in the last test, one freaking question, godamnit!
                          Doesn't matter if it's just one question or ten, you still failed! Alex, you could of revised more and done harder (be honest). Apply yourself more and you'll be the top of your class. Doing it again in a year could be a good thing for you in the long run, look at what you've got on the table with the career you wish to try for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                            Doesn't matter if it's just one question or ten, you still failed! Alex, you could of revised more and done harder (be honest). Apply yourself more and you'll be the top of your class. Doing it again in a year could be a good thing for you in the long run, look at what you've got on the table with the career you wish to try for.
                            Yeah, I know that, just makes it worse though, I was too lazy. And I have to pay 100 bucks more because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                              Pretty condescending attitude, don't you think?
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Pretty condescending attitude, don't you think?
                                Don't mean it by that, if that's what you thinking. I had to retake my Maths exam ages ago since I know I could of done better (got a C and wanted a B in my GCSE). A lot of people would rather want an honest response on feedback that he could of done a lot better if he used his full potential than being light-heated on such manners because these are important things in life, it's an effective use of montivating yourself. I was thankful to my mum and some teachers in my secondary school in some situations because of me being laid back and I'm greatful for where I am now because of it. That's life I'm afraid at the end of the day and I've got nothing but gratitute to some of the best teachers I could of had because of it.

Didn't you get honest feedback or support from your teachers or family at school to improve yourself on areas because of not working hard enough?
                                Last edited by Zombie Fred; 07-03-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X