Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
    I may have just fallen in love with you a little bit for that. XD
    Alas, I am taken. But you aren't the first ohave a crush on me. You should see the bunches of flowers I get from Dot50Cal.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    People need to exercise a little more self-control, but it doesn't help when women intentionally make themselves more visually appealing to men.
    Woman should be allowed to wear what they want. I see dudes wandering around in nothing but swim trunks when it's hot without a barrage of bullshit from people, but if a woman wears a bikini or even a one piece she's gonna get all sorts of suggestive crap yelled at her.

Not at all cool.

Originally posted by oskar-det View Post
    This sums it up good I believe. And the funny thing is...

When a child puts on sexual clothing, parents are scared to death because they know what kind of signals that kind of clothing sends out.

When a woman puts on sexy clothing, all of sudden she isn't aware of what kind of signals she's sending.

I think men should be able to control themselves, BUT women also need some common sense when they dress.

If you go with the argument "I can dress in whatever I want", sure, you can. But you'll have to think about how people reacts to what you're wearing.

If you're wearing a nazi symbol, people will get upset.

If you're wearing a thong, males will have a hard time controlling themselves. Of course most of us can, even though we REALLY just want to go all out... and some males can't control themselves sadly.
    There's a bit of a difference between an SS uniform and all the history of evil that has and a woman wearing he clothes she finds comfortable, finds she enjoys the look or feels good in. You can't fault a woman for wanting the same thing a guy has, and guys can get away with a lot when it comes to this.

There is a line, sure. A guy shouldn't run through the streets in fishnets wand a blanket. I have seen it happen, but it shouldn't. And even the most free woman is going to admit that a thong and bra is likely to get the wrong response in public. But beyond that? It's the woman's choice.

Honestly? Some of these comments are kinda scary, and bordering on the shit on TV. You know the sort of thing I'm talking. 'Oh, it was horrible she was raped. But she shouldn't have been wearing those clothes. She shouldn't have had a drink from someone she didn't know that well. She shouldn't have been in that club. She shouldn't have been outside without a squad of twenty eunuchs, trained from birth to protect her.' Bollocks. The man should have had enough self control to act like a human being. Everything else is just trying to wiggle out of him acting like a asshole.

Comment

• Yes, Darkmoon does have a very manly ginger beard which makes men green with envy and makes women weak at the knees. Spencer is only arguing out of sheer jealousy that he does not have one.

Comment

I hear what you're saying about the internet because it is a congregation of freaks in general, but don't you fucking dare let that translate into real life.
        We never did translate it into real life, or at least I didn't. And don't you DARE compare me shrugging it off and ignoring such pigs to be the same as rape victim blaming.

Comment

• All will bow before the beard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            Yes, Darkmoon does have a very manly ginger beard which makes men green with envy and makes women weak at the knees. Spencer is only arguing out of sheer jealousy that he does not have one.
            I could grow a glorious ginger beard but I choose to go clean shaven.
            See you in hell.

Comment

Yes, Darkmoon does have a very manly ginger beard which makes men green with envy and makes women weak at the knees. Spencer is only arguing out of sheer jealousy that he does not have one.
              Would it be like comparing Barry to Wesker? Barry is just so more...amazing.

Comment

It's attitudes like that which really piss me off, you know. Why can't I wear what I want without fear about getting harrassed over it? That's exactly the same thing all these sodding rape apologist assholes come up with; always blaming the woman because clearly by wearing provocative clothing, we're simply begging for you to put your fucking cock in us.
                I think you should read the topic where I was lambasting certain idiots who were claiming that rape was not a "serious offence". I'm simply saying that the internet is one of those places that you can't take lightly, it's a wretched hive of scum and villainy. I'm all for equal rights, I think it's the same to be expected when men wear revealing clothing, if you make yourself look appealing then people will notice.

It's how we are, you can't fight human nature. But you can control it somewhat.

Edit: I think I'm gonna make a tactical withdrawal before I get inevitably dragged in and tarred with the same brush as rapists and sexists.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-26-2011, 03:50 AM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Yes it would be just like comparing Barry and Wesker. Or Darkmoon would be Odin, and Spencer would be like.. Baldur or someone. No ones beard could compare.

Comment

Yes it would be just like comparing Barry and Wesker. Or Darkmoon would be Odin, and Spencer would be like.. Baldur or someone. No ones beard could compare.
                    Oh dear lord, I don't know why reading that made me think of this and start laughing:

Spoiler:

Comment

• If it was akin to the shitty movie Lost in Space -

Darkmoon:

Me:

See you in hell.

Comment

• This is where I point out I haven't trimmed the damned thing in months and it's past my neck now, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          If it was akin to the shitty movie Lost in Space -

Spoiler:

Well, gotta say, YOU win that one by a longshot...It's Gary Oldman hamming it up in a shitty movie, how could that not win?

Comment

• Pics! I still remember your beard how it was a year or two ago. Are you telling me its LONGER now? *Brain implodes*

Comment

• I demand a picture too and although this is getting seriously off topic, it's a diversion that I approve of.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• It's attitudes like that which really piss me off, you know. Why can't I wear what I want without fear about getting harrassed over it? That's exactly the same thing all these sodding rape apologist assholes come up with; always blaming the woman because clearly by wearing provocative clothing, we're simply begging for you to put your fucking cock in us. It's sickening really. I hear what you're saying about the internet because it is a congregation of freaks in general, but don't you fucking dare let that translate into real life. That's just pathetic; insulting to women by laying blame on them and insulting to men by implying they all lack self control.

Agreed. Every time I hear that exact methodology it infuriates me. If anyone ever said that in front of me I'm not sure I'd be able to control my actions.

(Serious for a change) When I was 14 years old my mother was raped by her friends drunken brother and his excuse for not stopping as he forced himself on my mother was that he thought "No' meant "yes'.

My mother somehow managed to do the whole christian thing and forgive this man years later, even told that to him in person. Me on the other hand I didn't realize how much this scarred me mentally until I was about 26 and even today this is a very touchy subject with me that I don't exactly have a calm temperament with.

There's no excuse for rape whatsoever, and anyone who says otherwise is a filthy fucking peice of shit.

And you know what? Cosplaying Jill isn't the same as wearing clothes I know are going to get me male attention; it is celebrating my love for the character and that is anything should be bloody well respected.

People who cant seem to get that through their head really do ruin the experience for everyone. Creepers need to get some real social skills and grow up.

Also, I didn't get perverted comments in the first place; just some jackass who kept calling me Jill and commenting on my deviantart page all the time. You can surely understand why that was starting to grind. "OMG, TITS" me and most women are all pretty hard to because we get that all the time, but it is the creeping weirdo people that make life just a little bit difficult. I've just never been able to come to grips why I should ever be treated so ridiculously differently because of my appearence. It's old, dudebros, it is really fucking old.

Creepy weirdos are everywhere, more so on the net. I'd recommend you toughen you skin against this crap, but that advice is easier to give than take.

Don't let a couple pieces of shit ruin take the fun out of your life if you can.

Best of luck calming down.

Comment

Working...
                                X