I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Everything in my computer sucks right now. It's slow as shit, it gets overloaded with Flash applications, the speakers suck, some keys on the keyboard don't work and the mouse is just trolling me, the middle button gets stuck and opens/closes a shit load of tabs and sometimes the left and middle buttons get stuck together and when I click on a tab it gets closed. The only thing that works properly is the monitor.

It's like the computer knows I'm going to buy a new one and it's trying to get revenge on me for the short time it has.

Comment

• Friends only son committed suicide a few days ago. This was out of the blue, there were no signs of depression or anything.

I'm still in shock, even though I found this out an hour ago. I cant imagine the pain his father is going through now. He was a good kid,he really was. Life can be cruel.

Comment

• The only thing I am pissed about now is that my Kindle Fire is still backordered through Amazon. My order pages says it's estimated delivery is the 6th of January. I pre-ordered this bad by on October 11th. Well whatever I don't understand it but at least it's comming.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            Friends only son committed suicide a few days ago. This was out of the blue, there were no signs of depression or anything.

I'm still in shock, even though I found this out an hour ago. I cant imagine the pain his father is going through now. He was a good kid,he really was. Life can be cruel.
            I'm not trying to come off as creepy, but I'd be interested to hear about anything that comes up in this situation. I find it extremely fascinating when people commit suicide and there is no real reason on the surface as to why he/she did it. Usually when you start looking for signs or clues to it, most of the time it is too late (but they were there; half the time they are just overlooked). Just because someone seems normal (happy, social, enjoys life) does not necessarily mean they are. I think people who want to genuinely commit suicide will always succeed rather than those just seeking attention. I really see nothing wrong with suicide if you've looked at life, and given the matter considerable thought. Obviously, people who do it for trivial reasons like their boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with them, I find that pointless. But to actually examine your life and find no meaning in it; granted this may be sad, but there are people out there who see life in this way.

Anyway, if you do find out his motivation, I would be interested to know. I find it most interesting when there weren't any noticeable signs.

Also, how old was he?
            Last edited by Xander Ashford; 12-19-2011, 01:21 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• I pretty much had a breakdown at work and had to come home. I spoke with the manager, they were very understanding. See, I work long night shifts and have been for the past two weeks or so. But tonight I just felt emotionally drained, depressed, customers treating me like dirt. So I spoke to my manager and a guy I work with, both were really understanding. The guy I work with said he's been through the same thing, told me to take a couple of nights off, speak to my brother and come back in another night. It sounds sad to say this but I was literally on the verge of tears. I'll have a talk with my brother about it, he told me that my mum would be proud of me for working. I know it sounds like such a simple thing, but for me to be working it's a huge achievement. Like a major step in the right direction in my life. I'll most likely be back in Friday night, then Christmas eve.

The guy I worked with gave me a comforting hand on the shoulder, told me that three years ago when he started work there, he went through the exact same thing. He's a great guy. I don't have an aversion to work, I want to work, I enjoy working there and I don't want to let anyone down, just that night was rough for me.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• ^ Don't feel bad about it, John! That's completely normal. Overnights can be very taxing. Glad you're able to just stay home and relax though! It'll be fine, don't worry!

Comment

• I feel bad because I like my work mates, I don't want to let them down. All of them were supportive though, told me not to worry. But still, I want to work.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Glad to hear you got through that alright. There are definitely times when I'm tutoring and I'm not able to get through to my student that I get frustrated. I try to cheaply rationalize to myself that its their fault but I'm denying my impatience, really. Any workplace is a breeding ground for stress, but the trick is to see it as eustress.

Nonetheless, I'm glad you're working finally, it took me a while to get a steady part time job also. Feels good to pay for shit with your own money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      I pretty much had a breakdown at work and had to come home. I spoke with the manager, they were very understanding. See, I work long night shifts and have been for the past two weeks or so. But tonight I just felt emotionally drained, depressed, customers treating me like dirt. So I spoke to my manager and a guy I work with, both were really understanding. The guy I work with said he's been through the same thing, told me to take a couple of nights off, speak to my brother and come back in another night. It sounds sad to say this but I was literally on the verge of tears. I'll have a talk with my brother about it, he told me that my mum would be proud of me for working. I know it sounds like such a simple thing, but for me to be working it's a huge achievement. Like a major step in the right direction in my life. I'll most likely be back in Friday night, then Christmas eve.

The guy I worked with gave me a comforting hand on the shoulder, told me that three years ago when he started work there, he went through the exact same thing. He's a great guy. I don't have an aversion to work, I want to work, I enjoy working there and I don't want to let anyone down, just that night was rough for me.
                      Sounds more of a depressed than angry post, no?
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        I pretty much had a breakdown at work and had to come home. I spoke with the manager, they were very understanding. See, I work long night shifts and have been for the past two weeks or so. But tonight I just felt emotionally drained, depressed, customers treating me like dirt. So I spoke to my manager and a guy I work with, both were really understanding. The guy I work with said he's been through the same thing, told me to take a couple of nights off, speak to my brother and come back in another night. It sounds sad to say this but I was literally on the verge of tears. I'll have a talk with my brother about it, he told me that my mum would be proud of me for working. I know it sounds like such a simple thing, but for me to be working it's a huge achievement. Like a major step in the right direction in my life. I'll most likely be back in Friday night, then Christmas eve.

I couldn't be anymore proud of you John, seems like you're doing a complete 180' in your life for a better tomorrow.

Epiphany much, wouldn't you say?

Comment

• Gamestop you are dissapoint. Dangling Haunting Ground right there in my face then telling me you don't have it after searching....Ahh well. Not mad really, no poin in getting upset. It was just would've roundedo ut a good buy 2 get 1 free deal, and I've been looking for a cheap copy of Haunting Ground for over a year. More upsetting were the spoiled brats running around. Remember when game stores weren't full of five year olds going 'GIMME GIMME' and sprawling out on the floor when they didn't get their way, and parents did more than apathetically stare off into space while giving into the child's demands? Yeah...(Hell that could be said for parenting in general these days. Oh there are some exceptions and people who raise their kids RIGHT. Still, but I've see this scenario FAR too much where I work.)

Edit: And this is what happens when those brats become teenagers. Fuck this pisses me off to no end. =/
                          BuzzFeed has breaking news, vital journalism, quizzes, videos, celeb news, Tasty food videos, recipes, DIY hacks, and all the trending buzz you’ll want to share with your friends. Copyright BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved.
                          Last edited by Inferno04; 12-26-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                            Edit: And this is what happens when those brats become teenagers. Fuck this pisses me off to no end. =/
                            http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/peopl...ed-for-christm
                            Is this actually real? Some of them just sound too bratty to be real.

Like the one from the dude upset because he got an iPad and a Camero...Seriously, you're upset that you got a sports car that a lot of people would gladly have?

And most of them whine about not having an iPhone; one girl even got what she wanted (an iPhone) and complained about the color. I know these kind of people are out there, but I just didn't think it was that many of them. I would probably slap my child across the face is it ever talked to me in that manner. That is just wrong.
                            sigpic

Comment

• A few days ago my iphone got pick-pocketed from me outside my hotel
                              It´s all insured so it will be fine. Other then that I´m having a good time in Ecuador.

It sucks not having handy Wi Fi internet access. Upshot of this is that when I get to the USA in a couple of weeks I´ll probably buy a 3DS for it´s browser
                              sigpic

Comment

• I'm really angry about an incident that happened at mom's work. It's a long story so I'll boil it down.

Mom works as a nurse with old, demented people and she's been at the same place for 12 years now, roughly. She always goes the extra mile to help everyone as, in our culture (I'm originally from Serbia) we respect older people a lot. She even helps the elderly in ways she DOESN'T have to according to her job contract. So she was helping this old man out who normally is fine, but that night he had been unusually nervous (she works nights). Next morning she gets called to her boss' office and he is pissed off at her because apparently she had said something derogatory to the old man and "refused to change him" (which is Bullshit!). So it turns out that this old man somehow got into his head that she had said something mean to him, he had called his son, and his son is now outrageous and filed a complaint against her.

First of all, WHAT THE HELL. Your dad is DEMENTED you RETARD, you shouldn't blindly believe everything he says. Second of all, go FUCK yourself. My mom would never hurt a soul and she's one of the kindest, most ambitious people out there. She's been really depressed since this happened and I HATE to see her this way, especially since this whole ordeal was unjust. So now there's going to be an investigation into this, and she's just terrified that she'll get wrongfully accused and blacklisted or fired. This is just fucking bullshit. I'm angry that they'll even consider making a case out of this. If she hasn't said anything even remotely derogatory to anyone for 12 years, why the hell would she start now?
                                GRRRRRRRRRR!!

Thanks for the rant.
                                Last edited by Eoweniel; 01-03-2012, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X