No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to make it to my gate soon. They've just started boarding. See ya soon dear.

Comment

• Watch out for the TSA Smiley! Its groping season at the airport these days :/.
      Last edited by Wrathborne; 02-01-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
        I'm going to make it to my gate soon. They've just started boarding. See ya soon dear.
        Great to hear that, finally.

Oh. I went and got my hair cut to my usual bob and they fucked it up YET AGAIN. Had to go and get it fixed and I still have to fix it more at home now. I don't see how FUCKING HARD A BOB IS TO CUT.
        Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-02-2012, 05:04 AM.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
          Yeah, like the poor elderly couple who had a Sheepie that had just come back from surgery, only had three legs, some thieves broke into the house, he brought a toy up to them and they shot the poor boy, dragged him to the kitchen and left him to suffocate and bleed out under a blanket while they took off with what little money and the like the couple had.

They posted up details regarding it and with all of the OES people enraged, myself included, the bastards that did it finally got caught.
          Scum. Sub-human scum.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
            LOL SEE I'M TRYIN TO CHANGE PEPULZ MIND ABUT ABORSHUN SO LOL, DEAD FETUSEZ. Because it isn't enough to let people have their own political chocies, is it? No seriously, this shit pisses me off too, and it makes even less sense with the animals. Of course no sane person LIKES animal abuse, so what will showing me a dead/beaten animal do to make me 'think'? "Yep. That's really bad."
            Yeah, there are a lot of things I'd wish I'd never seen on the net. An ultrasound video of a fetus desperately trying to avoid and get out of the way of the abortion tool slicing it apart being top of that list. I'm pretty much pro-life anyway, so that was...less than fun.

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
            Great to hear that, finally.

Oh. I went and got my hair cut to my usual bob and they fucked it up YET AGAIN. Had to go and get it fixed and I still have to fix it more at home now. I don't see how FUCKING HARD A BOB IS TO CUT.
            You're just having a rain of misery. Hopefully things will get better, and if not burn down your boss' house. Makes me feel better.

Comment

• You're just having a rain of misery. Hopefully things will get better, and if not burn down your boss' house. Makes me feel better.[/QUOTE]

Considering that we have had sunny weather and pretty much as soon as Smiley gets onto his plane, it's been raining since.
              sigpic

Comment

• I'm still appalled by that story of the dog being shot dead, it's such a shameful act. No animal should have to die like that. It was such a pointless thing too, that's what bothers me. If a dog came up to you with a toy, you wouldn't shoot it dead. Just rob the house and be done with it, when you discharge a firearm then you're running the risk of attracting attention so not only was it barbaric but foolish too. In fact, if you're going to steal from someone's property then turn up with a tranquiliser gun. You can be a thief, but you don't have to be a killer.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Lets see..

Last month I canceled my PS3 Music Unlimited service before the trial period ended. Today I get charged $10 for the service. I go into my account information and see it shows it as being canceled and I can't even do anything without a subscription.. WTF Sony... I get charged and can't even use the service.. Doesn't matter as MU is pretty shitty.

I sent a long e-mail complaining about it to Sony and demanded a refund... we will see if they will do anything, but most likely not...
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• So, I got a phone call saying that the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection just got fucking delayed YET AGAIN. So now, the "fixed" marketing at EB is also incorrect AGAIN - it's now apparently going to be released here on the 16th.

So much for that release on my birthday. You know, despite all of the stores around here STILL marketing it to have been released on it (not just EB Games where I took the photos, ALL of the stores still have the marketing out with the incorrect dates).

I also love how they still left the Silent Hill HD Collection's release date for February.

Oh and in another store, Smiley tapped me on my shoulder and pointed out to me a display and/or wall that I am referring to as my "WILL NOT BUY" bit.

Here it is!

Oh and BTW, the 'selected titles' means, the majority of the shit on the shelf is in fact, NOT $29 AUD. Also, speaking of Capcom - glad I didn't buy the RE4 or CV:X "HD" re-releases when avatars and crap were promised on the European PSN, as guess what?

Still no avatars and shit. Also, still no other RE games which were promised quite a long time ago.

Anyway. If the MGS one gets delayed YET FUCKING AGAIN, I'm just going to end up buying either Soul Calibur V, or Catherine (IF that also isn't delayed AGAIN as well) or end up caving and buying an RPG or something like El Shaddai or whatever.
                    Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-06-2012, 04:28 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• If it's any consolation to you Alice, I've decided not to purchase the MGS HD Collection. For the simple fact that I already have far too many games to get through, plus I need to save any money to put towards the N7 Edition of Mass Effect 3. You can understand my priorities at least.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• So I reserve a table for two at Sydney Centrepoint Tower and propose to Enetirnel. Thought for sure she was going to say yes, but it turns out she has too much "drama" in her life and so she said no right there in front of everyone. Never been so humiliated in my whole life. Now I'm going back to America empty handed and leaving Sydney behind me. Fuck my life.

Comment

• Oh my God...Smiley, I'm so sorry. D= I had no idea, she didn't mention it to me. I can't imagine what that must feel like, you were together so long...If you need to talk to me, I'm here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                            Oh my God...Smiley, I'm so sorry. D= I had no idea, she didn't mention it to me. I can't imagine what that must feel like, you were together so long...If you need to talk to me, I'm here.
                            Oh yeah? You've got no fucking idea what it's like! It front of EVERYONE. Including a giant bunch of nosy Japanese tourists!!!!

Holy shit. Like, I say no and you're already making a pass.
                            Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-14-2012, 04:14 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I gave you two years of life. I treated you like a princess and you stab me in the back!

Comment

• What the hell!? You could've said, "We can discuss this later" and turn him down later! What the hell kind of drama do you have in your life that you'd turn him down!?

Comment

Working...
                                X