No announcement yet.

Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was an accident. I copied and pasted what she said and wrapped it in quote tag, then wrote out "Couldn't have said it better". I was going to edit what was in the quote tag, but obviously something distracted me (Probably something in another tab.) and I didn't quote specifically.

After making the following post, I read what I had quoted, and realized I'd made a fool out of myself. Sorry about that. I don't like what she said about THIA. This behavior is what caused her to be banned on Synners and V-Acts as well.

Comment

Okay, it was a simple misunderstanding then. No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-Ø View Post
        It was an accident. I copied and pasted what she said and wrapped it in quote tag, then wrote out "Couldn't have said it better". I was going to edit what was in the quote tag, but obviously something distracted me (Probably something in another tab.) and I didn't quote specifically.

After making the following post, I read what I had quoted, and realized I'd made a fool out of myself. Sorry about that. I don't like what she said about THIA. This behavior is what caused her to be banned on Synners and V-Acts as well.
        No worries. I'm likely being a little over sensitive myself. I see trolls everywhere these days. Admittedly, that's because I've peeled off there faces, framed them, and hung them in an art deco style around but still...

Comment

I hate trolls as well. I was up till 3:00 AM last night trying to find a working vBulletin addon to prevent proxy registrations from REsitewars. Trolls should have the internet confiscated from them.

Comment

Well, there IP's often have that lovely 'report abuse' e-mail address...maybe I should try it out sometime.

Comment

The best we can hope for is just performing wildcard bans. (Ex. 192.168.* ) and moderate registrations, reverse IP's, Etc. Trolls will always find a way around our methods.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                I'm really against this film since Elizabeth and Will won't appear. Unless they both appear in it along with Jack I won't see it and I won't enjoy it. The films had already became fairly shoddy anyway (even though I enjoy them) and I can't really see where they'd go with this fourth film since everything was pretty much wrapped up. There's creating new story/character arcs and then there's continuing a storyline that had come to a natural end.
                I think its better if both of 'em doesn't appear at all since they already got their happy ending by the 3rd movie.Their roles has finished and there's no need to drag them back into the story. Like previously mentioned, they could start a brand new storyline , and creating more new characters as memorable as both Elizabeth and William.

Comment

Johnny Depp's says he's not as enthusiastic for 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' after dramatic turnover at Walt Disney Studios.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X