Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get ur freak on - missy elliot [old song lol]

Comment

• Old? Shit, that's nothing! I was just listening to some Hendrix... He's been DEAD for 40 years! HA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stand_Proud View Post
        I love listening to Ska, Skinhead Reggae, Oi, Soul, RAC, Rock´n´Roll and sometimes Classic Music...

But at the moment I am listening "Discipline - Hooligans Heaven"
        What in hell is "Skinhead Reggae"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
          What in hell is "Skinhead Reggae"?
          Early reggae, sometimes dubbed "skinhead reggae" due to its popularity among the working class subculture in the UK, started in the late 1960s. It´s about the unity between non-racist skinheads and the black rudeboys which came from jamaica.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
            Old? Shit, that's nothing! I was just listening to some Hendrix... He's been DEAD for 40 years! HA!
            lmao at least my artist is still breathin air

listenin to break up - mario

Comment

• Originally posted by SNPAL21 View Post
              lmao at least my artist is still breathin air
              It's not about who's alive and who's not, as long as you're enjoying the music that's all that matters.

NIN- 1,000,000 live at rehearsals. This song just gets me fucking pumped.

Comment

• Prince - 1999 and Purple Rain
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  It's not about who's alive and who's not, as long as you're enjoying the music that's all that matters.
                  Bingo!

Comment

• http://www.brianjonestownmassacre.com/

The latest from Anton Newcombe and his friends in Iceland; the trancy tune that features has some great drone. It's stuck in my head. This may be a playlist, as I've heard it includes all of their tunes from their forthcoming album, but I haven't yet heard anything else so I can't say. I'm looking forward to it; they're going into some electronic territory, which is odd for a band known for more 60s oriented pop, though I'd say their shoegaze influence made the new direction fair game.

Comment

• Dr. Horribles sing-along blog

Comment

• Listening to (well, watching) the Shattered Memories trailer with the title song by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. It's really good.

Comment

• You're Not Here, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

Haven't heard it in nearly a year, and your post ^ inspired to listen again. God, I miss listening to her.

Comment

• Skrewdriver - Antisocial

Comment

• I Would Die 4 U - Prince and The Revolution
                              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Let the Right One In OST. Holy crap it's so heartbreaking!

My favorites are the 'Main Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woMOl...eature=related

and 'Eli's Theme': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TerKgrAFQ5k

Seriously, take a listen. It's so beautifully sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X