Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To honour the legend that is David Bowie I'm currently listening to Heroes
    Last edited by aris13; 01-08-2010, 04:19 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      Yamaoka songs like that are so sad, but...
      You want sad lyrics from Akira Yamaoka?
      "Esperándote" it's from Akira Yamaoka? I thought I was from someone else (since it's in spanish...).

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
      Surely that award goes to Room Of Angel? Your Rain has the big, somewhat upbeat guitar parts. Room Of Angel is far more melancholic than Your Rain.
      Room of Angel is awesome. I didn't recognize it by name, until listening. That part of SH4 gave me goozebumps. It's that sad.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I'm listening to I'm Afraid of Americans by David Bowie, again, in honor of his 63rd b-day! One of my favorite Bowie tracks of the '90s.

Comment

• Hurt with Trent Reznor and David Bowie.

Comment

• BYOB-System of a down

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              Hurt with Trent Reznor and David Bowie.
              Amazing.

Comment

• Currently my favorite Zelda tune

Zelda: Twilight Princess Music - Hyrule Field (Orchestral)

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                Hurt with Trent Reznor and David Bowie.
                I wasn't aware that NIN collaborated with Bowie. I should listen to this pronto.
                sigpic

Comment

• The Final Fantasy XIII battle theme.

Just sort of fantastic, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    Currently my favorite Zelda tune

Zelda: Twilight Princess Music - Hyrule Field (Orchestral)

I wasn't aware that NIN collaborated with Bowie. I should listen to this pronto.

NIN with David Bowie in 1995 after NIN's Self Destruct tour for the Downward spiral. It was on David Bowies Outside tour from 1995-1996
                    This video was on NIN's Halo_: Twelve Closure 2 VHS set.

A duet of Trent Reznor's "Hurt", performed by Trent Reznor and David Bowie in 1995 as part of Nine Inch Nails' "Dissonance" tour.The clip was ripped from the...

Comment

• Lamb of God- Walk with me in Hell.

Comment

• Tik Tok, Ke$ha- What did I do wrong!?!? I mean, it's catchy... but that's it. I mean, it's not even singing-with-auto-tune, but more talking-with-auto-tune... D< FFFFUUU

Thriller, Michael Jackson- Feeling much better. Ah, listening to this song without the video (mind you, the video is still amazing, but I like it as a song alone) makes me feel all scared and awesome. Yeah, it makes me feel awesome. Thrilling, eh?

Thriller (cover), Imogen Heap- Even though I love Immi, my expectations were rather low for this. But, when I heard this, it was so... great! It's nothing like the original. Sure, it's not better than the original, but at least that's not what Imogen was pointing for. Her version is actually kinda... scary.

2-1, Imogen Heap- Holy crap, this song is intense!

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Say what'd you like about the series, but the music is undeniably good.

Also: Halo 2.

Comment

• Terrible Lie (Apathetic) remix. Not really a remix just added bass and its a tad bit sped up and a extended outro.

Comment

• I love the song Blow me away by Breaking Benjamin. Really outdid the game itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                                I love the song Blow me away by Breaking Benjamin.
                                You mean Firefly....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X