Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop is usually "Hip Hop" or "Rap" to most people including me since its the most popular genre of music out atm unfortunately.

Comment

• That shitty excuse for music called new rap and hip hop makes me feel like dying. New bands like In Flames, Lamb of God, and Metallica still make good music, you just never hear about it. Damn the mainstream.

Comment

• Feeling Strange, Imogen Heap- I really want Imogen to do another rock album. Her new stuff is good, yes, but her first album (and the songs she made before that) were great.

And I agree with what some of the posts above. Most music nowadays are pure... crap.

Auto-tune, you fucking piece of fucking fucktastically fucking fuck.

EDIT: Vocoders all the way, bitch!

Last edited by Ray; 01-12-2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Beethoven-Sonata #14 (Moonlight)

Comment

• Shooting Star - Elliott Smith

Comment

• Useless, Imogen Heap- Aww. Really nice song. Can't tell whether I should be depressed, mad, or happy after listening to this song. So much emotion.

Comment

• Something I Can Never Have-NIN. This is probably one of the meaningful songs I've heard all my life.

Comment

• Leave Me To Love, Imogen Heap- I have no idea what this is about, but it's so cool! God damn Imogen and her cryptic music.

Half-Life, Imogen Heap- Wow, this is just a sad song. Like, the song with a happy beat, but the more you listen to it, the more it seems to crush in on itself.

oh, and, once again, Hide and Seek, Imogen Heap- One of the most amazing songs I've ever heard, and with, imo, one of the best mid-8's in any song ever.
                  Last edited by Ray; 01-13-2010, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• The new Lostprophets album. Absolutely spot on so far.

Comment

• As I Lay Dying-Forsaken

Comment

• My Dad's Gone Crazy - Eminem

fuckin' funny stuff i think
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Just listened to Won't Get Fooled Again by the The Who. Great song.

Comment

• Big Truck-Coal Chamber

<---- Metalhead if you did not notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                              Big Truck-Coal Chamber

<---- Metalhead if you did not notice.
                              heard that song on the "Devil Is Due" collaboration. i have no idea how in the hell i used to listen to that album.
                              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I Want You - Fiona Apple feat. Elvis Costello

Just awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X