Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ I wasn't even born when it came out I was 6 (around '02-'03) when I first heard it. When my sister bluntly explained to me it was about Amos' reaction to female genital mutilation (age 8), I started crying. D: lol

I've been currently listening to a medley of Imogen Heap, Lady Gaga, Frou Frou, Beyoncé, Tori Amos, IAMX, and KE$HA (wtf) endlessly. I think I've exploded.

edit: Holy crap Imogen Heap covered Cornflake Girl. omfgomfgasdfghjklomfg It's nothing like the original. Really different (especially with the quick use of the vocoder). Still very good, though.
    Last edited by Ray; 04-07-2010, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Emilie Autumn - Thank God I'm Pretty

<3 Emilie and this is one of my favourite songs of hers.

Comment

• Baby Animals - Early Warning

An early childhood favourite of mine this song is.

Comment

• Today I purchased Angus and Julia Stone's new album, 'Down the Way'.

I'm pretty much in love with it already.

Comment

• X - Los Angeles
            sigpic

Comment

• Tool - Sober.

Comment

• Florence and the Machine - Girl With One Eye

Comment

• X - Sex and dying in high society
                  sigpic

Comment

• Tool- Prison Sex. I love this song. I like the fact that most Tools songs have a dark song and a light side to them but I cant help but think of the darker side of this side.

"You're breathing so I guess your still alive, even though signs seem to say other wise"

Comment

• Blue October ft. Imogen Heap - Congratulations

Comment

• I'm listening to Someday by Flipsyde! god i love this band

Music video by Flipsyde performing Someday. (C) 2005 Interscope Records

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                          Blue October ft. Imogen Heap - Congratulations
                          One of my favorite tracks off their Foiled album. The addition of Imogen Heap is just incredible! Ah, but it brings back so many memories of the summer of 2007. Flawless, man.

Comment

• Speechless, Lady Gaga, Once again. Huh. I honestly think it's the most... real sounding song from her. In my opinion, of course.

Missing You, Imogen Heap- This song is so sad. D: I didn't expect it to be, like, 16 years old. Old school Imogen, ftw.

Comment

• Currently listening to Fast Love by George Micheal.

Goddamn I love this song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Ashford View Post
                                Currently listening to Fast Love by George Micheal.

Goddamn I love this song.
                                Love, love, LOVE George Michael. I'm even proud to admit to owning all of WHAM!'s albums.

Comment

Working...
                                X